Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

SPOILERS FOR GOD SAKE. It’s only being 26 years.

Anyway, fully agreee with comments above, I’m over the moon with these additions. I can’t check until later, but have they been added in any particular order, such as date?

The boshing of these will start tonight.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, 2Xtreme_lives said:

The coliseum tapes are just before my time. 

Are they shows from house events etc?

Rarely were full shows. Mostly collections of matches filmed at TV tapings or house shows. Back when the TV shows generally only featured one name v name match, these were often a way to see matches that never happened on TV. Also, because a lot of feuds only happened on the house show circuit, this was the way to see matches we never saw. E.g. Undertaker vs. Ultimate Warrior. They also filmed other stuff just for links on these tapes. Like What Yokozuna has for lunch or Bushwackers going, I want to say bowling?

They were always fun. Don't get excited for matches with finishes though!

• Paid Members

That Yoko eating a fucking shit load of rice on smack em whack em is one of my favourite skits ever.

Along with one of my favourite ever commentary quotes regarding the razors edge...

“When you’re up there, there’s only one way down brother, and it’s BOOOOOM.. lights out”.

1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

SPOILERS FOR GOD SAKE. It’s only being 26 years.

Anyway, fully agreee with comments above, I’m over the moon with these additions. I can’t check until later, but have they been added in any particular order, such as date?

The boshing of these will start tonight.

Taking a gamble that boshing means watch?  Bad news is 2 more days until they're uploaded.

• Paid Members

No sign of UK Rampage '93 featuring such classics  as Luger Vs Jim Duggan,Doink Vs Kamala and Backlund Vs Damien DeMento.

8 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

No sign of UK Rampage '93 featuring such classics  as Luger Vs Jim Duggan,Doink Vs Kamala and Backlund Vs Damien DeMento.

It's on the list of tapes due to go up on Monday. I posted the full list on last page mate.

Can't wait for those classics. Kamala v Doink just sounds utterly delightful.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, FailedPromoter said:

It's on the list of tapes due to go up on Monday. I posted the full list on last page mate.

Can't wait for those classics. Kamala v Doink just sounds utterly delightful.

I must have misread. Shawn Vs Crush. Perfect Vs Headshrinker Samu, One of the Nasty Boys against Fatu. Heenan & JR on commentary.

14 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I must have misread. Shawn Vs Crush. Perfect Vs Headshrinker Samu, One of the Nasty Boys against Fatu. Heenan & JR on commentary.

I went to that show and saw snooker legend Willie Thorne in the crowd, far enough from the ring to confirm he bought his ticket and hadn’t been given a freebie.

He loved Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

• Paid Members

I'm still trotting through these NWA World Championship Wrestling shows, and they're still spelling it "Rick Flair" on the big gold belt. They've had a month to spell it right. Arn Anderson has been making his opponents look like a million dollars whenever he defends the TV Title, which is pretty much every week. I'm currently on March 22 1986.