Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Looking at the posts in here, four gifts have been received. Could anyone else who's had theirs arrive please let me know? Just updating things at this end so I know who to start to chase over the next couple of weeks. Anyone who's posted in here/PMd/emailed me about a known delay needn't update me again... but I'm hoping that more than four prezzies have arrived so far.

Nice one.

Mine went yesterday, hope it gets there in time.

In other news, I dreamed last night that my present turned up and it was a pair of designer jeans with gold lame patches all over. And my secret santa had left their wallet in the back pocket, so I bought myself a burger from a stall in the market.

• Moderators
Mine went yesterday, hope it gets there in time.

In other news, I dreamed last night that my present turned up and it was a pair of designer jeans with gold lame patches all over. And my secret santa had left their wallet in the back pocket, so I bought myself a burger from a stall in the market.

Emperor Burger.

• Paid Members

I ordered mine late last week, however as a certain shopping site wouldn't have it until the 20th it may come quite close to the day :blush:

Archived