Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Ah, the end of January. My favourite time of year when some poor sods still haven't received their Christmas presents. Updates below, although we're not much further on from the last one:

seph - should be with Seph by the end of the month as the item is now the right side of the Atlantic

Frankie Crisp - victim of a shit supplier but I know it's on the way, through no fault of the sender

Mojo Jojo - I've chased the sender for the consignment number but this was expected to be delivered a couple of weeks back. I've sent the Mojo an email to see if they've received it, as they're unable to post on here any more

Bettencourt - the sender has provided a signatory name but the nobody at Bettencourt's address has those initials. I've asked the sender for the tracking number so I can look in to it further

I'll keep chasing so thanks to those above for their patience, and to their senders for keeping me posted where possible.

• Awards Moderator

Oh dear. We're getting to that familiar time of year where it looks like we have some turds.

I'm chasing two senders for confirmation on their packages (no <kenneth_williams.gif> needed), but if I don't hear back then their recipients are pretty much knackered. They'll get a gift either way, but I'd rather it was from the right person.

I'll give it a week and if there's no joy, I'll set the mods on 'em.

• Paid Members

SantaCards.jpg

The one on the right needs the centre-piece gluing back (many thanks to my sender for the replacement on the left!), and I need Elizabeth to open a tear to a universe where the Cardinals didn't shit the bed :(

Thanks ever so much for this.

• Awards Moderator

Cracking stuff, glad it got to you (the sender has been brilliant in keeping us in the loop and not settling when the original turned up knackered)!

That now just leaves either 2 or 3 outstanding gifts before I can post the pairings:

> Bettencourt's sender hasn't replied to the few emails I've sent but I'll keep mithering and he'll get a gift one way or another

> I've no idea if Mojo Jojo received their gift and as they're now banned, I'll have to assume it's a yes unless they get back in touch

> Frankie Crisp is unloved

Hopefully I'll be posting the pairings soon so you all get the thank each other before Christ rises again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Right, I've been in touch with Bettencourt who is currently in the midst of being fucked over. He's completely cool about it and knows that some poor sod usually gets messed around, and as his sender is ignoring my emails then it's what's holding up me posting the pairings. If anyone's desperate to find out who to thank for their gift, then drop me a line and I'll let you know. Otherwise, Bettencourt will get a gift as soon as possible and then I'll post the full pairings.

There's always one...

• Awards Moderator

Bettencourt's gift has been shipped and is due with him on Thursday/Friday of next week. Thank fuck for that.

I can post the pairings now if people like, or I can wait until he's definitely received the gift but either way, the Mods will finally be able to unpin this in the next week or so.

• Awards Moderator

Okay, pairings ahoy.

Recipient < Sender

Arsene Wenger < Maverick

Bettencourt < Mojo Jojo *

Carolann < Jambo

Daaaaaad! < Mim731

Dead Mike < Majik

Fatty Facesitter < Jaffa

Forrest < Carolann

Frankie Crisp < Kookoocachu

Glenryck Pilchards < Forrest

HarmonicGenerator < Philo_Vance

Jaffa < Frankie Crisp

Jambo < SpursRiot2012

Kookoocachu < Ro_y Disco

LariatTom < ShyDad

Majik < PowerButchi

Maverick < Fatty Facesitter

Mim731 < Glenryck Pilchards

Mojo Jojo < PSF

Monkee < Daaaaaad!

Philo_Vance < Spikey1289

PowerButchi < HarmonicGenerator

PSF < Tommy!

Ro_y Disco < Dead Mike

seph < Monkee

ShyDad < seph

Spikey1289 < Bettencourt

SpursRiot2012 < Arsene Wenger

Tommy! < LariatTom

* No-showing arse who's been banned so has messed things up.

Anyway, the one turd aside, go say thanks.

Huge thanks to Mr Spikey. Cracking gift, I've worn it at least once a week since christmas. Top man.

No problem at all, I thought that you would appreciate that little rupee :smug:

Thank you Bettencourt, loved my gifts!! If I had known you were my gifter, I would have happily returned the favour seeing as you had been messed around!!

Archived