Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I haven't been in the thread and just saw Frankie's list and am surprised since my person should have had their gift well in advance of Christmas. I'll get on that today.

I mentioned it in the Christmas thread but thanks to my Santa who got me a tremendous Heisenberg tshirt. I wanted to get the one that Primark were selling but they were always out of stock when I went in there. This one is way better than a primark one. I'll allow the Arsenal wrapping paper and personalised post card from Arsene Wenger.

• Paid Members

OK, so my original gift was "dispatched" according to the seller, who has yet to provide me any proof of this fact.

What I've done today is get my person a couple bits, just so something comes and if the original gift ever shows up they can let me know.

Sorry for the delay!

I haven't been in the thread and just saw Frankie's list and am surprised since my person should have had their gift well in advance of Christmas. I'll get on that today.

I mentioned it in the Christmas thread but thanks to my Santa who got me a tremendous Heisenberg tshirt. I wanted to get the one that Primark were selling but they were always out of stock when I went in there. This one is way better than a primark one. I'll allow the Arsenal wrapping paper and personalised post card from Arsene Wenger.

tumblr_myqjhjZ5Gw1sl8nxvo1_500.jpg

• Awards Moderator

Sorry Seph, I've been away for a few days so not had chance to chase people up. I've had an update from your sender so you've not been forgotten. I'll email you properly when I land and can check all replies I've had. Bear with me.

• Awards Moderator

Righto, just done a bit of chasing up so here's the list of people yet to receive a gift and updates that I know of:

seph - full update received and forwarded to seph, who's aware of the genuine reason for delay

PSF - email sent asking if they've received their gift

Frankie Crisp - frantically sobbing every night until a gift is received

Jambo - gift is being chased up

Mojo Jojo - been banned from the form, but had an email confirming they've not yet had anything; email sent to sender

Bettencourt - gift is being chased up EDIT: the sender has confirmed the gift was signed for so hopefully this can be crossed off the list; Bettencourt, can you confirm you've received it?

Hopefully I'll get a few replies and these final gifts will be received soon so I can post the pairings.

A belated Happy New Year to everyone, by the way.

• Awards Moderator

Another quick update. The below are the only ones now without a gift:

seph - as mentioned, seph's aware of and okay with the delay

Frankie Crisp - as above

Jambo - the gift was sent ages ago so the sender is chasing up where it is

Mojo Jojo - the sender is going to check the consignment note and come back to me

I've told the lads to put the dogs back on their leads for the time being.

Archived