Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, so Amazon have now decided that my gift isn't in stock and won't be getting sent out. I've got my rethinking hat on, I'll be going out tomorrow to buy something else and then I'll send off before the weekend.Still got plenty of time, so there shouldn't be problems in making it in time

• Paid Members

So it seems my international delivery was a different present from Amazon that I didn't realise wasn't UK based. I've e-mailed to find out where this other package is though as the status on my account still says it's pending. Having a slight panic now... :/

• Paid Members

Had to make an international call to establish the whereabouts of this item. It seems it's still sitting in the warehouse and hasn't been shipped yet. Brilliant. The woman said she'd put in an urgent request for it to be shipped but it could still take up to 2 days for this to happen and she can't upgrade my shipping. So it looks like I won't be making the posting dates. I'm so sorry to my recipient. I ordered this almost 3 weeks ago. Am very disappointed. Hopefully when you do finally receive it you'll be glad you waited.

• Paid Members

As I'm going away from my accomodation for 2 weeks after tomorrow, quite excited at getting back and finding my secret santa gift there waiting for me on the 29th if it doesn't arrive this morning. Late xmas, early birthday will be fantastic. As for mine, wrapped, just needs sending out, will hopefully get done Saturday all going well.

Archived