Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I got an awesome scale model of Fernando Alonso's Ferrari! I love it. It'll go pride of place on my bookshelf when I get home. Thanks so much Santa! And very special appreciation to Frankie for organising as always. Much love to all xx

• Paid Members
Glenryck Pilchards (formerly El Espanacas) is a wonderful man. Not only did he go to the trouble of making a UKFF calendar and send it to me, he did it without even being my pairing. Now I get to look at Butch and Surf almost every day of the year. Lovely stuff.

I also received the unofficial UKFF calender, which got me some hilariously odd looks from my soon to be father in law and fiancee. Amazing work though, absolutely cracked up at some of the pics. Plus an awesome Jack Daniels hip flask. Colour me a pretty chuffed Mim, thanks Santa!

• Paid Members
I fucked up there, didn't I? Guess that's one less person to wonder who their prezzie was from! Sorry, but glad you got a great gift.

Hope you've all had a sound day.

Not at all, I think everyone is pretty darn chuffed with how it all worked out. First year doing this, but 100% in for next year. Excellent work Frankie!

I fucked up there, didn't I? Guess that's one less person to wonder who their prezzie was from! Sorry, but glad you got a great gift.

Hope you've all had a sound day.

Not at all, I think everyone is pretty darn chuffed with how it all worked out. First year doing this, but 100% in for next year. Excellent work Frankie!

I am glad you both like the calendar, and I apologise for the horrendous spelling mistake on the front. I was a wee bit tipsy when I created it! I made three copies of the calendar and the other one will be given away when I do the Royal Rumble Lottery in January.

Thank you to my Secret Santa (I have a strong suspicion who it is, as I am sure that was the posting address of who I sent my gift to last year) and it can only be described as a Scottish Night-in Gift Box. I got a bottle of Glenn's Vodka, a six pack of Tunnock's Teacakes (one of my fave treats), a random selection of crisps, Several comics and a DVD which unfortunately I have not been able to get to work. I will try it on a different system later to see what it is. All I am missing is a bottle of Buckie, a can of Irn-Bru and a deep fried Mars Bar!

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas!

El Pilchards

• Awards Moderator

I'm going to give it until Monday's post can be checked then I'll do the first round of chasing for anyone who's not had their gift yet (excluding those who've already provided updates). A saving grace for those without gifts yet is that your senders are almost all forum regulars and/or have took part before so I don't think anyone's going to get stiffed.

• Paid Members

Just stepped foot back into Bath, first thing I checked was my post box and happily got my Secret Santa.

Seeing as everyone goes by forum names here I still have little clue as to who actually sent me mine, but I have to say I am very, very happy with my biography of Joe Namath and it will definitely give me something amazing to read over the holidays now.

Thankyou very much secret santa you've made my day.

• Paid Members

I got The Wrestling by Simon Garfield.

A book I've look at in one shop or another many, many times but never bought. Many Thanks, I look forward to reading it.

I'm just disappointed my gift out this year was such plop.

Archived