Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Just been notified that the item I ordered for my pairing has been damaged in transit on its way to me. It was the only one in stock as well. Fuck. Back to the drawing board then.

:(

EDIT: I think I've found a suitable replacement, I just hope this one doesn't fail as well... Even if it arrives when it says it does, it's going to be this time next week at least before I can post anything off. :(

• Paid Members

Don't worry too much about hitting postage dates before Christmas. It's always nice to get presents after Christmas too, keeping things going :)

Also, mine's coming from overseas so I probably won't make the deadline either. Apologies to my recipient. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep Santa Frankie updated.

• Paid Members

So it turns out that my missed FedEx delivery on Wednesday is an international shipment and, considering I've only made one overseas purchase, then it's my Secret Santa gift. Should take delivery of it on Monday and then I'll post it on to the recipient once I've wrapped it up all nice and stuff. It was quicker than I expected!

• Awards Moderator
So it turns out that my missed FedEx delivery on Wednesday is an international shipment and, considering I've only made one overseas purchase, then it's my Secret Santa gift. Should take delivery of it on Monday and then I'll post it on to the recipient once I've wrapped it up all nice and stuff. It was quicker than I expected!

Mine was quicker than expected too, arrived yesterday! I'll do a bit of wrapping at the weekend and then send it on. Ideally, there will be a supplementary present that, if I get hold of it, I'll send separately, but that one's a big 'maybe' right now, so hopefully the present I do have will suffice!

Archived