Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Nice to see a good number of gifts have arrived. Based on what's been posted so far, the below are now the ones yet to receive. Thanks to those who are aware of a delay and have kept me updated:

seph (made aware of delay)

ShyDad

PSF

Fatty Facesitter

Frankie Crisp (made aware of delay)

Kookoocachu

Jambo

Mojo Jojo (may have received it, but I think they're now banned. I'll drop 'em an email later in the week to see if it's arrived)

Majik

Bettencourt

Hopefully the remaining gifts will start to drop through over the next week or two. In the meantime, have a great Christmas, you lovely sods.

• Awards Moderator

Glenryck Pilchards (formerly El Espanacas) is a wonderful man. Not only did he go to the trouble of making a UKFF calendar and send it to me, he did it without even being my pairing. Now I get to look at Butch and Surf almost every day of the year. Lovely stuff.

Thank you very much Santa....sussed me perfectly - a 'Where's The Doctor' book and a Batman pen!!! Super pleased with that....thanks again. Also on top of that, thanks to Frankie for organising and also helping me work out some minor details for my gift to send

I received a Madball framed vinyl/Doritos bowl! (Santa advised me it woukd be a great Doritos bowl).

How he knew of my love for Madball, I'll never know. Thanks Santa!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got good presents from Santa!

I got a bit impatient and opened one of my presents at midnight last night, which was Tremors on DVD. I haven't seen it since I rented it on VHS from my school library, so looking forward to watching it again soon! The other gift I opened today was a conspiracy theory encyclopedia, which will help me contribute to the Paranormal/Conspiracy Theory thread. 2 awesome presents, thank you Santa!!

• Paid Members

I too was delighted by my presents, a Mafia DVD boxset that I was planning on getting for myself anyway, and a pair of NUFC Cufflinks, can't wait for my next fancy do so I can use them as a conversation piece. Whoever you are thanks!

Archived