Secret Santa 2013

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

A week to go for entries, with 22 people signed up so far. Of those, quite a few have asked for a specific pairing. Stop it!

I'm in again - details sent. I think that's 4 addresses in 4 years isn't it Frankie?

I think so, however I only keep the previous years' pairings to try to avoid matching the same people up. I kill off the address details once the final gift has been delivered just to be on the safe side, as I go through laptops like Nadhim Zahawi goes through expense claim forms. Oh and there are 4 Davids signed up already, but as you've already had 3 of them your streak may go out of the window this year.

Nice one to those who've signed up so far. It's a cracking bunch so we should get some great gifts swapping hands.

• Awards Moderator

Yep, you're more than welcome to join in!

As you're not going to have much posting activity to give away your interests, it'd be handy if you could include a few notes/bullet points when you send your details over. Nothing too detailed, but just something to give your pairing a few things to work with when deciding on a gift.

• Paid Members
Cool, im in!

Email sent.

Cant wait to see the postmans face when he has a parcel for Mojo Jojo haha

I can't run that risk, sadly. I have two available addresses but I'm not sure who's worse having to explain the name "FelatioLips" to, my landlord or my family.

Archived