WyattSheepMask Posted March 31 Posted March 31 (edited) I’ve seen Ian McKellen three times. Once while I was at Uni in Lincoln and they were in town filming The Da Vinci Code. We were walking through Castle Hill and he was walking with who I assume was his assistant going to a nearby pub (the cast where staying at The White Hart Hotel which is literally a few yards away) and he actually said hello to us as he past. We didn’t want to bother him for a photo but I’ve always thought that was a nice gesture from him. He could’ve simply walked past and not said anything, but he was really nice in that moment. The other two times were in London. He was by himself walking towards Trafalgar Square the first of those times, and the most recent was him being brought via Moped to the theatre he was performing his one man show at as we were making our way to the London Coliseum Edited March 31 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted March 31 Paid Members Posted March 31 (edited) EDIT - never mind. Not my story to tell. Edited March 31 by gmoney Quote
deathrey Posted March 31 Posted March 31 3 minutes ago, gmoney said: He made my mate cry when she was working as a runner. He was mean to her?! I just can't imagine it!! Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted March 31 Paid Members Posted March 31 (edited) I feel bad mentioning it to be honest, because people are allowed to be flawed occasionally and I have no idea if he's like that all the time. He was indeed rude to her throughout a shoot on a day that was very stressful for everyone. I still think about it when I see him in things though. Edited March 31 by gmoney Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 31 Members Posted March 31 Proper Heat Magazine "crap spot of the week" from a mate yesterday. Quote
poetofthedeed Posted April 1 Posted April 1 Ian McKellen told me to get the fuck out of his way on the escalator at Liverpool Street tube station in 2010, I've held a grudge ever since. Quote
deathrey Posted April 1 Posted April 1 If anyone has any negative stories about Sir Patrick Stewart, please keep them to yourself. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 1 Paid Members Posted April 1 I have a feeling that unless you were on set during the first few seasons of Star Trek The Next Generation there aren't any. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 1 Paid Members Posted April 1 1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said: Ian McKellen told me to get the fuck out of his way on the escalator at Liverpool Street tube station in 2010, I've held a grudge ever since. Were you standing on the wrong side? If so, he was right to tell you that. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted April 1 Posted April 1 I mean if you'd just shouted "you shall not pass! at him, it would've been worth it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 1 Members Posted April 1 12 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: I mean if you'd just shouted "you shall not pass! at him, it would've been worth it. Yeah, bet no one's ever done that to him. He'd have LOVED it I reckon. Quote
poetofthedeed Posted April 1 Posted April 1 32 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Were you standing on the wrong side? If so, he was right to tell you that. No, I'm just wide shouldered. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 1 Paid Members Posted April 1 Hmm, definitely a grey area but I'm gonna' side with Gandalf on this one. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 1 Paid Members Posted April 1 53 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: I mean if you'd just shouted "you shall not pass! at him, it would've been worth it. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 18 Paid Members Posted April 18 Roisin Conarty at a John Mulaney gig at the Palladium last night. This is the second time I've seen her at a gig. In stark contrast the last time was seeing Jordan Brookes in a room above a pub. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.