Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Is it a path or a road? Need to make their minds up.

You need a path to get on to the road to Wrestlemania.

Cena doesn't have a path to walk down, to get into his Maniamobile and drive down the road.

God sake, Tigger, it's simple..

11 hours ago, Supremo said:

Completely disagree. There's a logical, built-in storyline now for Big E to eventually turn and argue that he was the reason Kofi got his title shot and that Kofi couldn't earn it on his own. You could almost see it in Big E's face as they were celebrating. I'd be stunned if he hasn't turned by Summerslam.

I'm really not feeling it going in that direction. I'd be disappointed if they did to be honest. Its a rare opportunity to keep a team together and actually have the genuine friendships pull through. To have one of them turn after all this would be a real shame. Too predictable and WWE 101 so yeah it'll probably happen unfortunately.

I'm not sure I'm on board with them having Becky Lynch playing cheer leader amongst all the others at the end there but that's a minor gripe.

would be very disappointed with the women hugging it out after the match at Wrestlemania - but it's definitely going to happen. the only way I'll accept it is if they do it and Becky then smashes them all, as already stated elsewhere in this thread and walks out with the title looking bad ass.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

For all the song and dance of Cena having no clear path to Wrestlemania last year, he doesn't seem to care much this year does he!

I imagine he will show up, probably interrupt Elias or something.

I can see Elias being interrupted by Honky Tonk Man, Cena, Undertaker and maybe The Rock. Or maybe even a combination of several of them to whack them on the show. 

• Paid Members
On 3/29/2019 at 11:49 AM, Mr Butternut Squash said:

With Elias doing old school the other week, I’m banking on the Undertaker cutting him off. Chokeslam, Tombstone, boom done.  No need to over do it.

He's been doing Old School for a little while, at least since the Rumble, so if that is the plan, they've been teasing it longer than they seem to have planned anything outside the main event for this show.

I think it's more likely that they're under the impression Undertaker is all but done with them, so aren't protective of "his" spots any more.

It comes up every few years when someone starts using "someone else's move" that it's because WWE are setting up an angle between them, but I honestly can't remember the last time it amounted to anything - maybe RVD and Eddy Guerrero feuding over the Frog Splash way back when?

Archived