The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

GMs AND Commissioners! Utter madness

So that's Steph picking HHH as RAW GM, meaning The Aurhority are front & center for a third fucking year.

Fuck knows who they're going to wheel out for Smackdown.

And Darren Young is #1 contender to the IC because that storyline needs some kind of payoff.

The New Day at Wyatt's compound was a tad underwhelming too

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Quite a good show this week. Most segments seemed to be going somewhere. I'm a fan of Battle Royals so I enjoyed the opener. Called the Darren Young win the second I saw Backlund but I enjoyed what they did with the finish. Young sold it beautifully.

I liked the New Day/Wyatts stuff. It paled in comparison to the Final Deletion so whoever booked it to happen this close wants a red hot poker up the arse but relative to the mundane shit on Raw most weeks, it was really good. Not entirely sure what the point was but not that bothered.

Shane as Smackdown "Commissioner", Steph as Raw "Commissioner" and GMs seems like a right clusterfuck. Agree with Sheepy, Steph should be nowhere near Raw with that Authority bullshit. Hopefully Vince forces a babyface GM and they battle and leave the stars to fight amongst themselves.

That Rollins "interview" with Reigns was well done and mildly amusing. unfortuantely anytime Rollins has a live mic, he sucks the fucking life out of the show. I really, really despise that cunt. Didn't miss him one bit.

The footage from the Lesnar press conference made them look a bit desperate.

Cole: "Here's what Brock Lesnar had to say about Randy Orton"

Lesnar: "Well, next month I'm doing SummerSlam against Randy Orton"

Fucking hell, stop with these overly revealing interviews! I can't process all this information.

Edited by tiger_rick

Having both GMs and commissioners is so perfectly symptomatic of WWE Overload, isn't it?

On a brighter note, there's the Dean Ambrose I fell in love with.

Steph's game comment makes me think Shane could pick triple h to fuck with Stephanie in his mind only to be turned on. Or if Daniel Bryan is the other GM (I'm not 100% sold on that) then maybe Vince decides to switch the GM's around just to see how his kids cope

Is Triple H draftable (if that's a word)? So Steph names him as her GM, though I can't see him being happy with that, then the following week Shane picks him as his number one pick wrestler to completely fuck Steph's plans.

It's all looking pretty grim to me. I was actually inclined to fast forward through Enzo/Cass Vs The Club, that's how much I've been encouraged to care. Everyone that's come up from NXT has been made to be boring or worthless. They arguably got Owens and Zayn back on track. I shudder to think what will happen to Nakamura, and Balor whom I already don't really care for.

I don't know how this split is going to be any different. There is just no creative in this company.

Even had the Wyatts bit not been a complete rip off attempt, absolutely no one will be talking about that poorly executed segment. How you can make something look worse and more pointless than something TNA did is beyond me. It achieved absolutely nothing.

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!!!!