The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Lynch cut a bloody good women's promo for main roster standards. Passionate, got her story over, didn't resort to AJ Lee tilt head cliche bollocks that the overrated fuck was loved for.

Logical end should be her decking Ric then tapping Charlotte out. Instead I've got a feeling Charlotte is going over.

Would be refreshing if they capitalised on Becky's momentum, fan reactions and her obvious confidence at the minute and put the title on her, but for those sensible reasons alone I don't think they will.

They'll probably drag Charlotte's dull reign out til a messy battle royal at Mania with the total divas crew involved.

I can just about get over the shitty booking at this point and get behind Kalisto at the Rumble. Won't accept anything less than LoN interference a plenty and Kalisto overcoming it

I can see Del Rio winning this one (probably cheating/interference etc) and then Kalisto getting his own back in the Rumble match taking Del Rio out leading to another match for the next month or so. 

I can just about get over the shitty booking at this point and get behind Kalisto at the Rumble. Won't accept anything less than LoN interference a plenty and Kalisto overcoming it

I can see Del Rio winning this one (probably cheating/interference etc) and then Kalisto getting his own back in the Rumble match taking Del Rio out leading to another match for the next month or so.

By which point everybody will be sick to the back teeth of it.

Would be refreshing if they capitalised on Becky's momentum, fan reactions and her obvious confidence at the minute and put the title on her, but for those sensible reasons alone I don't think they will.

They'll probably drag Charlotte's dull reign out til a messy battle royal at Mania with the total divas crew involved.

If they're smart, they could easily keep the PCB fallout storyline going strong until WrestleMania. Becky wins the title at the Rumble, save any rematches until Fastlane, then get Paige back involved (causing a double DQ or whatever) if she's healthy, otherwise use Sasha Banks. Triple threat at WrestleMania, and debut Bayley the next night to inject some fresh blood into the division.

Surely they can't do the usual diva invitational battle royal thing at WrestleMania this year?

I've never even thought about ceasing to watch Raw since I began as a twelve year old sixteen years ago, but I get so little from the shows these days I don't know if I can be arsed giving the minimum three hours a week it takes to follow it properly for much longer. Rollins' title reign was interminable and though I like Roman as champ better the shows haven't improved since Seth got the injury. I've read other posters on here say they only watch the PPVs and enjoy the product all the better for it. I might have to become one of them.

That said - the women are one of the strongest parts of the show the last two weeks. Charlotte's great with the subtle heel facial expressions, and Becky's just a really likeable babyface who seems to be finding her feet on the mic. I don't think many other performers on the show could deliver that Nature Boy rhyme without tripping over their words, and the fact that the crowd stayed with her despite her insulting Naitch was a good sign too. Also her winged entrance gear this week was inspired. Hope she keeps it, maybe switching up the colours from time to time.

Good point about Becky actually managing to get away with insulting Ric without the crowd turning on her. I thought that'd be a problem but thankfully the Flair heel stuff seems to be working. It helps that Charlotte works far better as the cocky superior role, and she may even turn on her dad at some point if they carry on down this route.

• Paid Members

Naomi was fucking singing along to her entrance music this week. It looks so small time.

Not as bad as when Paige did it at Wrestlemania mind. What a berk.

I agree with all the Becky/Charlotte praise. Both are fantastic right now.

The current storyline with Becky and Charlotte has been the best thing in the divas division in recent memory, it's currently my favourite thing on the show. Usually the Divas are immediate fast forward fodder but from start to finish this feud has been excellent. Its everything wrestling should be, and it's been perfectly executed. Charlotte plays an excellent bitch, and Becky draws great sympathy, her Flair insult was a great line well delivered. It should result in a feel good win at the Rumble, hopefully it's not just build to a Sacha face turn to face Charlotte at Mania though. 

Good stuff. 

Jericho is definately having us all on like. Theres no way this tribute act hes playing isnt him just taking the piss before his inevitable heel turn.

Really clever when you look at the subtley of it all. Got a feeling we re going to get a good few month heel run out of him

Could have been a funny moment but I sat on the train and thought about how I kind of liked Jericho match making. It felt fresher to have a lively babyface host who made a match instead of the Authority. I stand by my opinion but I still feel a little dirty saying it because it was super hammy Jericho