The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators

OK Just my little input, you can go back to slagging her now lol, see how much i have mellowed.

I would never dream of slagging off Paige. Or indeed have any kind of negative dreams about her.

its a tongue in cheek thing buddy, everyone has an opinion, my daughter is living her dream making lots of money, making her family proud, cant ask for more, some wont like her but far more do going by her merch sales, lol so all is good in the Knight world, oh i nearly forgot look out coming your way The Knights the movie based on our documentary, yep all is good. 

Awesome. I loved the doc! Is the dog going to be in it again? The dog was awesome.

I think Brock and Austin are good enough to do a crazy brawl with attitude era shortcuts that will do without the need for Austin to take bumps. I'm not sure Austin needs to so I question whether it will happen but they certianly could.

Exactly. With Austin's neck they could get away with doing a lot less for more reaction. Like when Shawn came back, HHH would do a simple back breaker I bought into it as life threatening. Brock could do two safe German suplexes the entire match and everyone will shit themselves. Saying that no one will blame either of them for just working around stuff like that

• Paid Members

OK Just my little input, you can go back to slagging her now lol, see how much i have mellowed.

I would never dream of slagging off Paige. Or indeed have any kind of negative dreams about her.

its a tongue in cheek thing buddy, everyone has an opinion, my daughter is living her dream making lots of money, making her family proud, cant ask for more, some wont like her but far more do going by her merch sales, lol so all is good in the Knight world, oh i nearly forgot look out coming your way The Knights the movie based on our documentary, yep all is good. 

I'm not goig to judge Paige differently because her old man posts here but I am genuinely pleased for her and for you, big man. Look forward to the doc.

I'm not goig to judge Paige differently because her old man posts here but I am genuinely pleased for her and for you, big man. Look forward to the doc.

as i say judge as you wish as it is not going to make any difference on her career, learnt that long ago, dont get offended no more unless it gets personal of course, btw its a movie buddy we are doing steve merchant writing it, sort of british style"Wrestler" type movie based on the family, flattered as some big names behind it.  

Awesome. I loved the doc! Is the dog going to be in it again? The dog was awesome.

lol Keyser, still going strong, just explained to Tiger Rick its a full length film based on the family being written by Steve Merchant

Didn't Austin once say he could have a 2 year run if he wanted, but at the time nothing interested him, and he moved quite well when he got in the ring on tough enough that time. I just think this isn't another false alarm, the Heyman thing maybe, but I feel like we'll know one way or another after the podcast.

• Paid Members

I have anxiety over the possibility they'll be doing Undertaker v Rollins at 'Mania. I'm sure the match will be watchable, but having to listen to them two do their promos to each other is potentially haunting.

In a better world, the reason 'Taker is acting like a cock v Lesnar is them setting up him playing heel v Cena. Them two at Mania is a proper dream match.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Austin was the star of that match, though. Austin beat the shit out of Brock and the whole Smackdown roster parted when he showed up the week before. That period was so weird. Austin went full on 1998 Stone Cold and was whacking the fuck out of people as the GM. You'd that thought Austin was the one going into WrestleMania to wrestle Lesnar. I thought Austin was going to return as a full timer the way he was going on.

In a one of those "nobody remembers this" moments, Austin and Goldberg were negotiating with Hustle to do a match after WrestleMania. Dream Stage had so much money, its a shame they didnt try to start up in the States. Austin and Goldberg would have been a cracking pair to flagship a new promotion.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Also, the point of that match was that Goldberg and Lesnar had a reason to fight and a five month build. Lesnar didn't pick a fight with Austin which Stone Cold then backed out of and enlisted Goldberg to do his fighting for him, which is the scenario gbacon is suggesting. It's not a fair comparison.

Paige is the Total Package. She is beautiful, has an unique look, loads of talent, years of experience, natural charisma, technique and she can talk.

Just wish WWE would use some "veterans" in the Divas division. A feud with someone like Lita, Gail Kim or a Mickie James could be great for someone like Paige.

Paige is the Total Package. She is beautiful, has an unique look, loads of talent, years of experience, natural charisma, technique and she can talk.

She's good looking and has a unique look, but none of the rest of that is true. Well the years of experience bit is, but it hasn't done her much good.