The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'd like a bryan turn to be reigns post mania feud. Get the vegan chat, chumming up with his heel wife and stop doing the yes and he can talk the crowd against him

I'd rather they stopped fighting natural crowd reactions and instead, turned the new champion Reigns heel, have Heyman manage him (assuming Brock leaves), and have a mega popular Daniel Bryan chase him for the title. That would make far more sense.  

Challengers for babyface champion Reigns - Rollins, Rusev, Wyatt, Big Show, Kane

Challengers for heel champion Reigns - Cena, Bryan, Orton, Ambrose, Ziggler

Far better matches on tap if Reigns was heel champ.

I would agree if the majority were booing Reigns. He's still getting plenty of cheers though.

Ideally Rusev would go over at Mania and continue to dominate so that Reigns gets extra rub when he finally beats him but it makes perfect sense for him to lose to the highest profile opponent on the biggest stage.

I'd like to see them do the same finish as Fastlane but with Rusev passing out in an I Quit match so he can get some extra mileage out of never being pinned or tapped out.

I'd like to see Rusev beat Cena again at Mania. Then Rusev can claim that he's all out of challengers, and now that he's conquered the United States, his next target is "The World" (Heavyweight Championship). Have him beat Bryan in a number one contenders match at Extreme Rules, and have Reigns narrowly beat him for his first loss at the PPV afterwards.

There are lots of virgin tears around today about Paul Heyman saying Reigns could beat Sammartino etc. HE'S BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS, HOW DARE THEY MENTION HIM IN THE SAME BREATH, etc etc. It's glorious.

Raw was shit. What are they playing at with Orton? There's a chance it'll come good over the next few weeks, but it seems mental to complicate it like that.

Is there any greater promo right now that Paul E? 

That was the highlight of the night without question, perfect build up for maina. 

I really don't agree. I get what they were trying to do but they must've known that hyping Roman up as if he could beat everyone's heroes of the last 60 years was a stupid idea, even if it was intended to make the point that Brock Lesnar is an entirely different beast. Heyman's great, but not everything he does shines like gold.

I didn't really see it like that. To me Heyman was just blowing smoke up Romans arse to get in to his head. Everyone knows that underneath it all Paul E. Is a weasel so when he tells you you're the best thing ever, you take it with a grain of salt.

• Paid Members

Sting video package was very well done to, its strange they keep mentioning WCW in the feud.

It's strange that they keep mentioning WCW in reference to the guy that was a major face in WCW for 13 years and has no history in WWE they can refer to? Run that by me again?

• Awards Moderator

Wade and Austin on the latest podcast put it a way I'd not heard: Sting isn't going to job in his first WWE match, right? So Triple H banging on about WCW means he loses to the top guy in WCW, which is not a story Vince likes to tell. How do they handle that?

I didn't really see it like that. To me Heyman was just blowing smoke up Romans arse to get in to his head. Everyone knows that underneath it all Paul E. Is a weasel so when he tells you you're the best thing ever, you take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah, thats how I saw it. Adds weight to Heyman aligning with Reigns at Mania too, if indeed he does.

Reigns buys into the bullshit Heyman's feeding him and sides with him.

Only thing that makes me think it won't happen is, logically (and I know that doesn't matter anymore in WWE) but why would Heyman turn on Brock?

Wade and Austin on the latest podcast put it a way I'd not heard: Sting isn't going to job in his first WWE match, right? So Triple H banging on about WCW means he loses to the top guy in WCW, which is not a story Vince likes to tell. How do they handle that?

I imagine it'll be a simple case of Sting explaining he's not here to defend WCW, but to stop Triple H from destroying WWE the same way he saw WCW destroyed by those in charge.  Makes the whole story about WWE and reminds people that WCW is dead and buried, should keep Vince happy enough.

The Lesnar situation is a little worrying. From what I'm reading in various places, it wasn't that he just "wasn't used", he apparently left Raw before the show even finished. Walked out, took his ball and went home. So, it sounds like it's a lot bigger than not knowing how to use him in a segment or anything. The word is that it's business-related rather than anything creative. So, Lesnar, despite having the best deal possible in the company, still wants to hold WWE up for more money? Lesnar's one of my favourites, but he's being a major ass here. He basically has WWE over a barrel- either they pay him the cash he wants or they don't have a WWE Champion for Wrestlemania. I'm very worried about this...