The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

Ambrose looked  like Bushwaker Luke right there. 

Corrected that for you SK.

Luke always looked like he was a couple of snags short of a barbie at the best of times.

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands

• Paid Members

He looks better than he ever did, in fairness to the chap and actually looks intimidating now, as opposed to the last few years when it looked like the only reason anyone would want to swerve him was because he smelled like an undercarriage and bins.

Amazing what 9 months or respite, away from that schedule will do for your body.

• Paid Members

He's looking great. Still sure he'll turn on Seth Sunday because the first time he called in nine months was because he couldn't do it by himself etc etc. 

Also still sure Roman's siding with Heyman. Sure he's took a pasting from Brock but Heyman plays a sniveling coward so well maybe he tricked Brock into letting him back ready to brag he helped send him packing.

16 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Also still sure Roman's siding with Heyman. Sure he's took a pasting from Brock but Heyman plays a sniveling coward so well maybe he tricked Brock into letting him back ready to brag he helped send him packing.

No chance is that happening, i think Raw confirmed that last night.

Ambrose looks much better than he did 9 months ago that's for sure!

Such a shame they wont bite the bullet with Roman and turn him, two ready made feuds right there with Seth & Dean.

38 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

That's TNA Russo stuff, there. Reigns would look more of a clown than he already does, and any steam Heyman would have by siding with Reigns is immediately shited down the pot.

Reigns doesn't necessarily need to be in on the initial interference by Heyman, he could just benefit from it - then let the crowd assume Heyman has sided with Reigns, only to have him switch straight away to Strowman.

Given the crowd reactions to Reigns, it probably would result in the opposite reactions to what they would be looking for, but they've got to be doing something with Heyman that plays into this, surely?  I know he's been central to it all because Lesnar hasn't been around, but the way in which they are doing it almost telegraphs that something is going to happen with Heyman.  And I don't think it would be a simple as a switch to Reigns or Strowman with no added twist - it's almost too choreographed for that, that they need a bit "more".

That said, @HarmonicGenerator is probably correct, in that it is all just going to go straight down the middle!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Once again, Brock wins clean, no turns, no cash in. Why do people still think anything else will happen?

Isn't he definitely 100% fucking off? My mate who likes that UFC bollocks says there's a rumour for some fight they're trying to schedule near Mania which would rule him out of Rumble too while training for it so this is the last most suitable time to get it off him without it having to be a Clash or Backlash type nonsense.

I'm sticking with Braun cash in and Romans a chump again.