The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

In fairness, I don't think it's been a total rush job. We did get a month or two of Rollins and Ambrose teasing their reunion and being a tag team.

Granted, it would be better if the heel side of Raw was stronger, but it's a minor complaint. I'm into this, so far.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Supremo said:

They've headlined three weeks straight, haven't they? If I'm honest, it feels like they've given up on the third hour, which is why it's filled with the women and cruisers.

Someone has a theory that it's to do with Monday night football and they don't want their top stars being blamed for lack of viewers in the main event so they're sticking the cruiserweights in there instead. 

The Shield reunion was awesome. Agree that them coming out in matching t shirts later was lame, but the Braun Strowman angle and him being added to the TLC match was all worth it. 

Glad Enzo lost the title. Now hopefully Jinder is next and all will be right with the world. 

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Talk about dorks in matching T-Shirts.

tumblr_inline_mzdevhOjVI1r4j8j1.gif

I also can't understand them running through Braun. The crowd like both at the moment? I also can't shake the feeling that if Roman had had his own theme for the past couple of years then the SHIELD music hitting would've been epic.

• Paid Members

...so, is "Sister Abigail" simply going to be Bray dressed up as a woman? 

I thought i'd seen somewhere that they had that Sage Beckett from the tournament lined up to play her...

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Need to get used to the fact that he's never turning. Despite the fact that it would be wonderful.

Sadly. Although for a moment I got a bit excited when he was standing behind the other two, right after they battered The Miz. For a moment I was hoping we'd get a Superman punch and/or spear. Instead we've got this great angle.

I just hope they don't start Sufferin Succotashing their way through shit jokey promos.

• Paid Members

Someone put this Bray Wyatt fucker out to pasture. If there is anyone, ever, that has been in more wrestlecrap in one incarnation than this fella, then they need exterminated along with him.

If this doesn't end up in the pair of them dressed up like Dame Edna, brawling inside a haunted mansion, on top of a cell, on the edge of a cliff, then I don't know what the whole point of it ever was.

Edited by WeeAl

On 10/2/2017 at 12:31 PM, wooly said:

On tonight's RAW i reckon miz will go over roman reigns due to the Miztourage getting involved and that could put the wheels in motion for a shield reunion IMO. . 

So the Shield are back together . And with The Shield vs Miz , The Bar and Strowman at TLC plus next week the cage match with Braun vs Reigns. This could set up a potential feud after TLC for The Shield vs Braun , Luke Harper and Eric Rowen (if they come back) heading towards survivor series. Otherwise whats to point in getting involved with Braun. 

13 minutes ago, wooly said:

Otherwise whats to point in getting involved with Braun. 

Because WWE do not have anything else for Braun to do since he lost to Lesnar last month and no one else for him to fight at TLC. They will continue the (seemingly endless, but fun) feud he is having with Reigns, and he has fought and beat Rollin and Ambrose the last two weeks as well, so it sort of makes sense he is in the match with the Shield.