The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Not sure I agree with how quickly Goldberg accepted Brock's challenge, what has he go to prove? Is "I dont back down from a fight" enough of a reason?

It definitely is enough of a reason. Proper babyface main eventers never back down from a challenge from a heel.

I would have liked to see him smash a proper baby face around for a bit rather than people cheer a heel because he's in with Reigns.

What proper babyfaces do Raw (or WWE) have? Zayn will be the first person to come into mind for most, but he is feuding with/was fighting Jericho.

It's a fair point...shame, but a fair point.

• Paid Members

Do WWE realise how small time they look when they thank proper websites for "breaking" their news stories?

If they were thanking PWInsider you might have a point but as long as they're leaking stories to sites like ESPN, Fox Sports, TMZ, etc it definitely doesn't make them look small time. It's absolutely designed to make them appear to be getting mainstream coverage by legit news outlets.

It does. It's the utter desperation. Thank you for "breaking" our news. Who else does that? I've no problem with them showing that these big name outlets have reported on them but it's the whole "Thank you sir for noticing little old us" shit that makes them look so small time.

• Paid Members

What's the deal with that Owens Vs Lesnar match from MSG the week after Fastlane? Jericho gets involved and Owens keeps the belt but Goldberg gets a DQ win there, Lesnar wins the belt at MSG in spite of Jericho's involvement then they're tussling over the title at Mania?

What's the deal with that Owens Vs Lesnar match from MSG the week after Fastlane? Jericho gets involved and Owens keeps the belt but Goldberg gets a DQ win there, Lesnar wins the belt at MSG in spite of Jericho's involvement then they're tussling over the title at Mania?

All a bit complicated that, Goldberg to win the belt at Fast Lane, Owens/Lesnar won't even be referenced with it being on a house show I'm guessing

• Paid Members

It's advertised as being for the title though isn't it? Is it not one of those Network specials?

• Paid Members

They probably have to advertise it as a title match at this point though. If he loses it by then that's fine, it becomes a non title match. If Owens still has the belt it wouldn't make any sense to not have advertised it as a title match. And not promoting it as such at this point would only telegraph that he's dropping the belt the week before.

• Paid Members

Is this a new thing that Graves has started dropping the title of metal albums into his commentary during Strowman's matches and appearances. He mentioned him being "Far Beyond Driven" during that 4 on one, and he talked about his "Appetite For Destruction" when he attacked Reigns at the end. I'm happy Joe won. That Uranage/STO he finished with looked pleasing as well. I'm guessing he's off muscle busters after the Kidd incident?

Because he's in with people who have the stroke to not take it now -- which might have been the case with the top guys in NXT as well, but perhaps more of them were up for it. Cesaro has done interviews saying he thinks it should be banned, and if he's of that opinion, probably a good few of the others are too. He might use it, it seems wise to establish something else though. They're gonna do Joe vs Cena at some point, and if JC isn't taking the muscle buster, they don't want Joe getting a move over that he can't do in his big match,

Edited by King Pitcos