The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Read on Twitter that RAW viewing figures increased by 500,000.

Down to Triple H or The Rock do we think? Or simply cause the NFL wasn't on?

The increase came during the parts where the Rock was on.

Historically there was always a rise the night after PPVs to find out what happened/see the fall out. Does that still happen these days? Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Very talk heavy show this week, particularly the first 70 mins. Makes a mockery of the reasons given for why they can't do skits and sit down interviews and all the other bits and bobs.

Credit to them, that AJ segment was decent. AJ showed great fire in kicking the shit out of The Miz and they advertised a match for Smackdown. Gosh, it's nearly proper writing. What the fuck was Saxton doing calling AJ "Rookie Redneck" though? Glad JBL called him on it. Tit.

Quite a troubling episode for Reigns. Getting booed in Alabama. Not your traditional tough, northern cities. Another week he's made to look like a proper dick. They showed footage of Big Show saving him on SD. Then he re, Show gets a massive beating from the Wyatts. Where's Roman?

Why is Ziggler beating Owens? Just why, why, why? I'm not even a massive Owens fan but it's absolutely clear who has the most potential here.

Del Rio doing commentary in just his trunks. Mental. That hurricanrana spot into the barricade was the worst. Rusev propelled himself about twenty minutes after Kalisto had fell off.

• Paid Members

Why is Ziggler beating Owens? Just why, why, why? I'm not even a massive Owens fan but it's absolutely clear who has the most potential here.

Come on Rick, you know the rules! In World Midcard Entertainment the golden rule is 50/50 booking. Nobody should look dominant or have a run!

What I thought made Reigns look a right prick this week and I don't know if it's me being picky but Ambrose is squaring up to Lesnar saying he's going to win and go to WrestleMania while Reigns is backstage saying "one of them" are going to win rather than having confidence in himself.

What I thought made Reigns look a right prick this week and I don't know if it's me being picky but Ambrose is squaring up to Lesnar saying he's going to win and go to WrestleMania while Reigns is backstage saying "one of them" are going to win rather than having confidence in himself.

The same reason Reigns wasn't out with a mic last Monday standing alone in the ring after the Rumble giving his thoughts on losing the title, because Vince must have known he'd get yet another round of boos. They need to simmer him down and make him go away, but they won't.

• Paid Members

How's AJ's back these days? I mind he was supposed to be out for ages. Is he just working through it or was it not that serious as first feared?

Anyway, I watched the Miz TV segment. I thought both men were very good. Miz is good when he's playing the soft gobshite that gets a pasting from the better babyfaces. Styles' offence was everything it needed to be. How bizarre, I'm interested in a midcard WWE feud - give it a week.