Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

Sorry - I thought it was all one image. It's actually 5 image URLs I need to paste. 

Sequence as follows:

"I got an early copy of this weekend's Game of Thrones episode, and if you liked the season opener, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE EP.2. Spoilers."

DFQr-iYUIAAQpR0.jpg

DFQsBaIUwAABpY-.jpg

DFQsD5eUMAQfOWF.jpg

DFQsF_ZVwAAC99P.jpg

DFQsIQ2UAAQT_cB.jpg

Edited by herbie747

That comic strip is fucking shit. 

I never even knew about all those other musicians being in Got until Ed Sheeran was in it. That's kind of the point it was so jarring. Obviously we all ignore one of the greatest British musicians of all time has played an excellent part throughout the show.

Top Knot cunt was a tremendous line but the term was just as jarring as ginger Ed.

Is the blind foldey resurrection guy the one who knows of Jon's real parentage?

• Awards Moderator
14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I never even knew about all those other musicians being in Got until Ed Sheeran was in it. That's kind of the point it was so jarring. Obviously we all ignore one of the greatest British musicians of all time has played an excellent part throughout the show.

Wilko Johnson? It's a shame they haven't brought him back after season 2. Totally understandable writing him out after his diagnosis, but after his miracle recovery it would have been great to have Ilyn Payne pop back up again.

Edit: You're talking about Jerome Flynn aren't you.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Good. Fucking terrible song.

Not sure about leaving Sansa in charge. She's either turning heel or is gonna fuck something up badly.

Sam's teacher clearly knows what's going on behind his back, and is just letting it go. I'm curious whether it's to set Sam up to succeed or be blacklisted from the meisterdom.

Arya's mate looks like Macchu Picchu from GLOW.

So there's still a chance of Euron and Cersei getting married? It's a pretty nice gift, after all.

I think a penis implant might be useful to Theon for numerous reasons,

my misses thought there was going to be sort of reveal of Greyworm's bits, I was hoping for some sort of vortex like from the house The Simpsons moved into in the first Treehouse of Horror. She was very pleased when Jim Broadbent told Jorah he should have cut his arm off at the first opportunity as she made that point when he first got the Greyscale.

Euron coming in like Oliver Reed on a bender was a great giggle, and I like that Diana Rigg is constantly sat down in every scene she's in.

I really hope that Daenerys snuffs it though, such an insufferable character. Calling out Varys on his loyalty, why did you wait until you got to Dragonstone to have this conversation? You've been on a boat with him for fucking weeks.

Distinct like of Zombie Mountain action so far though, hopefully that'll get put right soon

• Paid Members

There's a great YouTube channel called Alt Shift X that has all sorts of stuff explaining the storylines for those who miss detail or forget stuff. Best starting point is the weekly breakdown of each episode, eg this week's: