Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

A Cast of Kings and A Storm of Spoilers are pretty decent. There are bloody loads though. The most saturated market along with wrestling podcasts surely 

Cheers. 

Yeah,  I did a quick search and so many popped up. I figured there'd be a ton of shit in there.  I'll check those 2 out. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I've had a look at that and it looks more like cloud over the top rather than frozen sea. 

Let's face it there is absolutely no way that the Night's King is walking around the Wall. The set up of the Wall coming down has been so long in the making that the army of the dead going for an icy sea ice ramble around it is  not going to be the payoff. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I've had a look at that and it looks more like cloud over the top rather than frozen sea. 

Let's face it there is absolutely no way that the Night's King is walking around the Wall. The set up of the Wall coming down has been so long in the making that the army of the dead going for an icy sea ice ramble around it is  not going to be the payoff. 

Just looking at the stills, it looks like what the article says it looks like, to me. Though I agree that the wall has to come down. Just has to.

4 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

Can anybody recommend a decent GoT podcast? 

The Bald Move ones.. They topped the iTunes podcast charts. Funny guys, good analysis. 3 pods over the week; immediate thoughts, full recap and one going in-depth with the lore.

• Paid Members

Pissed myself fucking silly at Euron arriving onto that ship like Johnny Depp in a pirate movie, and then his 'give your uncle a kiss' quip. What on earth is this character and how did he end up here, he's providing some comedy value that's for sure.

I think after the meeting with Nymeria arya isn't heading north now. She realised being a tamed beast wasn't the wolf anymore, and heading north wasn't for her anymore. She needs to live a different life