DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I walked into the sitting room after reading my daughter Oi! Frog, Oi! Cat, Oi! Dog and Oi! Duck Billed Playpus for bedtime and the missus was engrossed in Terminator 2, which I wasn’t expecting, beca

My poor missus had to put up with me kicking off over the whole debacle when I walked in the door last night after it. The poor woman. She was only about to get into bed and had to deal with a 39 year

Speaking of Jack Lemmon, my brother once worked at the Box Office in The Strand theatre.  Jack Lemmon was performing in a play there, he seemed down to earth but kept himself to himself.  Out of respe

Posted Images

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are people just hate watching this or does anyone actually expect it to be good?

My daughter and wife genuinely wanted to see it, but I am only going to watch the car crash unfold.

• Paid Members

Pride

Solidarity forever! An absolutely wonderful film that I really needed to see after recent events. Paddy Considine is a national treasure.

Private School

An 80s sex comedy that even I couldn't stomach. Lots of tits and Ray Walston looking like he wants to die.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are people just hate watching this or does anyone actually expect it to be good?

I’m not sure what it is but I think there might be one reason why I want to see it. 

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, Magnum Milano said:

Starter For Ten

Ha, I happened to catch this last night too. Exactly the right length it needs to be, and warm and cosy to boot. Plus lots of Southend #EssexRepresent

• Paid Members

Won't be watching Cats at the cinema.  The thought of watching a 20 foot high Dame Judy Dench curled up, licking her own arsehole does not work for me.

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

The thought of watching a 20 foot high Dame Judy Dench curled up, licking her own arsehole does not work for me.

It's about the only thing that doesn't!

• Paid Members

Teen Wolf

Far shitter than I remember aside from Stiles' t-shirts.

Flight of the Navigator

Should have spent more time on the flying saucer because the build-up is too long. Loads of fun when it gets there though.

10 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Teen Wolf

Far shitter than I remember aside from Stiles' t-shirts.

Flight of the Navigator

Should have spent more time on the flying saucer because the build-up is too long. Loads of fun when it gets there though.

Teen Wolf is worth it for the brilliant soundtrack alone. And the extra who gets his todger out in the crowd during the final basketball scene.

• Paid Members

Cats

Disappointingly not shit.  It's a film of the ALW musical where the cats all sing their names and it does that reasonably well.  It does induce a migraine though, and possibly some nausea, as there's a visceral sense that the human looking cats just ain't right.

I don't think it's anywhere near terrible enough to become a cult classic.

Edit: if I got the touched up version then some of the leads still looked, at points, like they were in a Basement Jaxx music video.

Edited by johnnyboy
  • neil locked this topic