Raw - Monday 11th February 2013

dopper

That is a critism of the current roster I do agree with, but I feel it has been worse with the case of Jack Swagger. Plus unlike Kofi and Ziggler, they gave Swagger a run with the title which was bloody awful (Don't menton Zigglers small reign after Rumble 2011 that was hardly a reign but added to one of the best matches of 2011 against Edge). To add to this Ziggler and Kofi have been consistantly having good matches. Unlike Swagger who has had very few above average matches.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think whoever you heard call it Patriot Act last week probably mis-spoke, because I definetly heard someone else call is Patriact last week. Either way, it's a rubbish name. I'm enjoying Swagger since his return, but he needs to change his entrance music I think, and maybe change his gear a bit.

A remixed Version of the American national anthem should be his new theme. Instrumental obviously. Have the first ten seconds of the normal one then have Jim Johnton throw a dirty prog riff on to it. As you may be able to tell I'm very nterested in this new character. It's great, but will probably be watered down in due course.

• Paid Members
Just seen that Swagger's music is performed by age against the machine. Excellent.

I was questioning his music for a while, thinking that Rage's political pov would stop them from making a tube for WWE. I found out its a tribute act and wonder what Zack thinks of it all.

He needs to lose that fringe though.

It's his face that is the problem - physically he's got the look of a main eventer, but he looks like Dwayne Dibbley. If he was to wear a mask, or have a big beard, or something, and sort out his hair then he might be a go-er.

• Paid Members

The fringe is absolutely terrible, it just extenuates everything else wrong with his face. I would rather he just lopped the hair off rather than go back to his Biff Tannen cut though. I can't decide whether he would look better or worse by growing Dutch Mantell's facial hair, failing that he should just get a big fuck off beard. He has the tough part down in height and size, it's largely stuff he can alter that will stop him looking like a wally. Hope he works it out, not for his sake particularly I just like Dutch.

• Paid Members
Jack Swagger should come out to Real American.

If he's going to be a heel, he should come out to "Real American" played really slowly and/or in a minor key. A bit like Hollywood Rock's heel music.

Archived