Raw - Monday 11th February 2013

dopper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heyman's promo to open the show was fantastic.I was really hoping he wasn't going to be buggering off so i'm glad he's sticking around.Saying that I realise that his resignation may have just been done as a topical nod to the holy father stepping down.

The Miz is awful isn't he?And this is coming from somebody that was a massive fanboy for Miz's run with the title.His hard man routine as a face just isn't convincing in the slightest and Miz TV is woeful.It was great seeing Cesaro batter him around.On the subject,there doesn't seem to be a week go by where Antonio Cesaro isn't impressive.

Mark Henry is fucking awesome.But then again that's nothing new.Him slamming Khali was great,while him slamming Hornswoggle was icing on the cake.

Speaking of awesome,Dutch Mantel's promo was just that.I'm not one of those PG SUX people but that promo being so unexpected was part of the delight.I reckon Swagger and Del Rio could have some really good matches together.

I've been wanting to see Alex Riley on Raw for ages now,but him being twatted by The Big Show backstage wasn't what I had in mind.

Loved Punk taking the title from The Rock aswell.Punk has been quality on the mic in his feud with The Rock IMO.

• Paid Members
Heyman's promo to open the show was fantastic.I was really hoping he wasn't going to be buggering off so i'm glad he's sticking around.Saying that I realise that his resignation may have just been done as a topical nod to the holy father stepping down.

The Miz is awful isn't he?And this is coming from somebody that was a massive fanboy for Miz's run with the title.His hard man routine as a face just isn't convincing in the slightest and Miz TV is woeful.It was great seeing Cesaro batter him around.On the subject,there doesn't seem to be a week go by where Antonio Cesaro isn't impressive.

Mark Henry is fucking awesome.But then again that's nothing new.Him slamming Khali was great,while him slamming Hornswoggle was icing on the cake.

Speaking of awesome,Dutch Mantel's promo was just that.I'm not one of those PG SUX people but that promo being so unexpected was part of the delight.I reckon Swagger and Del Rio could have some really good matches together.

I've been wanting to see Alex Riley on Raw for ages now,but him being twatted by The Big Show backstage wasn't what I had in mind.

Loved Punk taking the title from The Rock aswell.Punk has been quality on the mic in his feud with The Rock IMO.

I feel his promo's have been better than the Rocks

Was that Riley's first appearance on Raw since last time Big Show twatted him?

He was "in amongst them" during the masssive ring full brawl on the last Raw before the Royal Rumble.Other than that I think he's been knocking about on Superstars and NXT,which I really should be watching more of,.I'm probably in the minority but I like Riely.I think he's pretty good in the ring and isn't exactly a charisma vacuum.The fans seemed to be behind him after his split from Miz too.It's a shame his push ammounted to very little afterwards.O and he got that shock win over Ziggler on Raw last year aswell,but other than that he's done very little of note.

I'm not a fan of Jack Swagger in the slightest. Anyway watching him on this week's RAW.. I found him slightly more interesting for a few minutes with his style but then during the match the bland bastard shouts out "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Just shut the fuck up Swagger with your shit bowl cut and terrible attempt at facial hair. He then hit the indy style Powerbomb to the turnbuckles which was nice to see, Gutwrench Powerbomb and the Ankle Lock to Ryder for the win. No connection with the crowd whatsoever. I got the impression that Swagger was really trying this week and probably knows this is the last attempt he has to be pushed. The crowd don't give a shit about him and I doubt they will with his manager. Dutch Mantell cut an okay promo, but of course Swagger shouts "We The People" a few times which just grated on me. Bloody hell Swagger you aren't half a sack of shit.

Incase you haven't realized, I strongly dislike Jack Swagger.

Could they stretch out the Swagger " Real American " shtick until October? Imagine the pop if he and Zeb came out to deliver another promo like Monday only for Real American to come on the P.A and The Hulkster to come charging out!! Or is this WWE having a dig at Hogan again? Would love the first idea to come true :)

I really don't understand why they're not using Riley, as well as Justin Gabriel, Curt Hawkins, Hunico, Michael McGillicutty, Yoshi Tatsu etc in all these squashes every week. Cody, Sandow, Barret and Cesaro need more protection and should be slapping them about as well.

3MB are a step in the right direction. Loved their match against the super studs on Raw. They also have the benefit of making the other three man group, Shield, look more like players.

I really don't understand why they're not using Riley, as well as Justin Gabriel, Curt Hawkins, Hunico, Michael McGillicutty, Yoshi Tatsu etc in all these squashes every week. Cody, Sandow, Barret and Cesaro need more protection and should be slapping them about as well.

3MB are a step in the right direction. Loved their match against the super studs on Raw. They also have the benefit of making the other three man group, Shield, look more like players.

Hunico's injured but they still probably wouldn't use him anyway. As for Riley he only has himself to blame. They got behind him, put him in the biggest storylines of the time and let him get his victory over the Miz who was still considered a main eventer at the time and he goes out and gets not one but 2 DUI's. He's lucky he still has a job.

Ill never understand that either. WWE has loads of talent that never sees the light of day, but yet they job out their champions endlessly making any progress totally worthless. Same names every week and these never ending rematches from raw and smackdown week after week. It's horrendous.

• Paid Members
Why is there so many videos on Youtube purporting to be Raw highlights, but is actually footage of WWE 13? What the fuck is the point in doiing that? It's infuriating.

I completely concur. One can only assume it's to trick people looking for the highlights and in doing so get their shitey videos more views.

Archived