• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Finally in the US the Good Brothers are being the Good Brothers we all know and love. 

Also the trailer for Talknshopamania is ace. I'm buying it

TalkN'ShopAMania looks amazing! I've never paid for a non-WWE PPV in my life, but I'm breaking my duck for this!

I hope you've been enjoying the worst podcast ever since its return Brother Butch. It's been absolute gold.

• Paid Members

This would have been a really cool picture if the ultimate company man wasn’t stood in the middle of it. Dreamer bounces between companies more than anyone and I’m sure if he got the call to job on SmackDown this week he’d be there in a shot.

2C2D68B5-1A79-4F3C-9EE9-637CA9D2E2CF.jpeg

• Paid Members

I get the feeling that the Good Brothers are going to thrive in Impact, given it will allow allow them to do their "on the side" stuff such as this and New Japan.

Win win for everyone you'd have to think?

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, Nick James said:

This would have been a really cool picture if the ultimate company man wasn’t stood in the middle of it. Dreamer bounces between companies more than anyone and I’m sure if he got the call to job on SmackDown this week he’d be there in a shot.

Photographer: “3… 2… 1”

Anderson: Emphatically grabs crotch.

1 hour ago, Nick James said:

EC3 looks like Rhyno, especially with Dreamer standing there.

12 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

So what was the deal with Slater showing up on Raw a couple of weeks ago? Was he released but they brought him back for one night just to lose to Drew?

He was still within the 90 days of his no compete clause/notice period/gardening leave that has now expired. Same way that Angle showed up a couple of times he got released. 

3 hours ago, The Cutting Edge said:

I'm begging any of them to not use the "wwe can kiss my ass" promos and gimmicks, move on and create what you've said and feel your worth.

Hopefully we get some decent new gimmicks or guy's shake there shit up 

Picture does look like the roster from Main Event from start of the year.

I took one look at that photo and didn't think "bunch of badasses sticking it to the man." Rather it was more "still a bit sore about being let go guys?"

I hope they all get some success out of Impact, but it's very reminiscent of the TNA "wwe reject" era currently. EC3 and The Good Brothers are a good hire, but I would of waited / passed over the others. 

• Paid Members

The biggest 'get' for Impact currently is MCMG. I'll be tuning in just to see those two, one of my favorite tag teams of all time and i thought it was a shame Shelley didn't stick around in NXT. 

I must admit, I haven't watched Impact in ages, but it seems like a tidy little show from the clips i've seen the last week. 

Absolutely none of those guys are a blip on WWE's radar anymore. They were never going to go much further than what they did.

They'll thrive in Impact and it'll be good to see them get some more use and character development etc, but there's no money missed out there for Vinny.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Absolutely none of those guys are a blip on WWE's radar anymore. They were never going to go much further than what they did.

They'll thrive in Impact and it'll be good to see them get some more use and character development etc, but there's no money missed out there for Vinny.

It baffles me that someone as talented as EC3 couldn't make an Impact (pardon the pun) in the WWE though. That has to say more about the WWE's culture and mindset that anything else surely?

AEW is always an option of course, but that's a pretty bloated roster for a company that has 3 hours of TV every week and an already established main event and upper midcard scene. 

Its good to see the needle has moved in a positive direction for Impact this weekend and last night's episode, just hope that equates better crowds when fans are finally allowed in.

But all in all, given how disastrous the loss of Tessa Blanchard and Michael Elgin was perceived to be, they are already seen as an afterthought.

56 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

When my cynical side comes out, pics like that one bug me, in that each of those guys was likely on a downside the majority of non-WWE wrestlers could only dream of, no doubt saving a hefty chunk of it along the way. To give it the big "I am" having just stepped in on the mid- and top-rung of another promotion, thereby taking spots from less-well-off workers who're not as financial comfortable to afford to play around and indulge their "want to contribute", seems pretty rum.

21 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

It baffles me that someone as talented as EC3 couldn't make an Impact (pardon the pun) in the WWE though. That has to say more about the WWE's culture and mindset that anything else surely?

He could've done better absolutely. They did fuck all with him on the main roster, and he really didn't get a solid run in NXT as much as he should have.

How far would he have gone though? I don't know. Again, I think he could have been a solid addition but not someone they'll be crying about being elsewhere.