• Paid Members

If it was live on challenge I'd be telling you to tune in there but alas it's not :)

Yeah, but Challenge pay TNA to broadcast their content. Do these illegal streaming sites pay TNA, which you so dearly love?

Edited by Your Fight Site

As if he'd waste his fucking time. If WWE have bought it they'll be lucky if they get Steph, Triple H or even fucking Mick Foley, never mind Vince showing up.

Actually I could really see them having Stephanie turn up and cut a ten minute promo on Dixie about how she's the shittest woman in wrestling ever. That would be a Steph browbeating I'd actually enjoy.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

As I said if there was a legal way to get it live I'd be all over it that's down to challenge

But as far as the sub service goes I get WWE network, FIGHT network, TNA PPVs all the 3pm kick offs and virtually every sports channel imaginable for £1 a week that's a hell of a deal and for nearly 3x that amount you'd have to give meekmahan and only get the WWE network out of it

• Moderators

As I said if there was a legal way to get it live I'd be all over it that's down to challenge

But as far as the sub service goes I get WWE network, FIGHT network, TNA PPVs all the 3pm kick offs and virtually every sports channel imaginable for £1 a week that's a hell of a deal and for nearly 3x that amount you'd have to give meekmahan and only get the WWE network out of it

A pound a week of which TNA receive how much? You're not the TNA fan you claim to be at all if you pirate their content