• Paid Members

Mike Bennett's debut came across as a pretty big deal.

That's TNA in a nutshell for me. I like Bennett - he's a good hand and a nice guy. But he's not a big deal.

I suppose Maria coming with him helps, mind.

• Paid Members

Just read that matt hardy has left tna.

Thanking all the fans for the love and support.

Could we be seeing matt slow down or go back to the wwe for one last run, If im honest he needs to stop he is not longer matt hardy v.1, He is matt hardy v.7 (still need to update).

He thabked his fans on twitter, but he didn't say he was leaving. Can you source?

• Paid Members

The real disgrace show at the last tapings is that Pepper Parks is still about.

That's the first thing I thought! Hopefully they bring in Donovan Morgan and Reckless Youth too. They're the future, them lot.

+1 without going in to too much detail I imagine it goes back to what I was saying the other day about a lack of a big babyface but fucking hell the answer to not having a big babyface is not turning your best heel

Aye, not too much detail that

• Paid Members

Try and get your nut round this, from the latest TNA tapings:

*Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy for the World Title is about to start but Eric Young comes out and complains that he's the real #1 contender. Matt attacks Jeff and is joined by Young & Bram in the beatdown. Beer Money come out for the save followed by Abyss & Crazzy Steve attacking. Beer Money brawl with Abyss & Steve to the back. Kurt Angle comes out to confront Matt but Tyrus nails him from behind and Matt lays out Kurt with the world title. Matt & Tyrus head up the ramp while Jeff continues brawling with Young & Bram. Eric Young then gives Jeff Hardy the Piledriver off the apron through a table leading to Jeff being stretchered out.

• Paid Members

Apart from fairly easy money & schedule, I cannot see any reason you'd want to work for TNA. Especially Jeff who was en route to becoming the E's second biggest draw after Cena. I always wonder why professional pride and a desire to work at THE top of the industry just disappears from some guys.

It's a shame that so much talent is wasted.

Jeff Hardy can't be on the road for more than two nights at a time without a crackpipe and a syringe. TNA is a far better deal than the WWE grind for him. If he goes to Dixie Carter with a shit weird record he's made, she'll let him put a music video for it on TV and all sorts. Vince McMahon and Triple H will just look at him like he's got two heads. He gets the creative freedom now that he never had in the big leagues. If WWE were to give him a TV and PPV only contract though, surely he'd be back at some point. They could do with him now.

• Paid Members

No I get that. I just can't imagine not wanting to be the best at something and settling for the sort of car crash company like TNA. I appreciate Hardy himself is a car crash, but to not be remembered as one of the best when it was on a plate for me would kill me.

As much as WWE need him it says a lot about their current roster that I'd rather ther throw millions at a junkie than invest in any of their current cookie cutter employees.

Anyway I'm going OT a bit.

• Paid Members

No I get that. I just can't imagine not wanting to be the best at something and settling for the sort of car crash company like TNA.

Because he's been to the top several times in WWE, he's as famous as he'll ever get, he's made his money, TNA continue to pay him really well and he's got a wife and kid which can come with him on the rare occassions TNA actually tapes TV. He's pretty much retired now. Its pretty easy to see why he'd pick TNA over WWE. He just wants to stay at home with his kid, and not put any thought into it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay