I've certainly seen her rush through as many sexy poses/mannerisms as she can in her Impact debut and backstage vignettes since but yeah I would maybe attribute that to nerves or the pressure of being told we need you to be the sexiest girl in wrestling.

That AAA debut has 4 million views now.

• Paid Members

Interesting if this is the case. With Callis also supposedly finished as a NJPW announcer, is it about time that Impact stopped trying to buddy up to NJPW and ROH as they're obviously playing them for fools?

With management having recently met up with some of WWE's top brass, I wonder if this marks a change of tact?

Starting October 25th POP TV are moving IMPACT to 10pm. Away from it’s prime time slot. Not great news for the company if it is a result of the sharp drop in viewers over the summer.

There is another speculated reason, and that is IMPACT are set to announce a new network outlet and POP are making the move ahead of time.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, uklaw said:

Starting October 25th POP TV are moving IMPACT to 10pm. Away from it’s prime time slot. Not great news for the company if it is a result of the sharp drop in viewers over the summer.

Does it matter though? At this point TPFKA TNA will always be on telly on some channel or another even when it's only Dynamite watching on his mate's "borrowed" freeview box.

• Paid Members

You've got to think that anyone who wants to watch Impact at this point will hunt it out. 10pm surely isnt going to do much difference is it? The later start might even jazz it up a bit. Put in a few nudey pictures and a couple of car chases. I wouldn't call it Impact Wrestling, either. I'd call it something more appropriate.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

After being impressed with the last Impact PPV, I checked the results of last night’s show.

I don’t think I’ll bother. That no-sell of the finish in the main event sounds dreadful. Either he’s a unprofessional prick or they’re stupidly going down the Russo route. I don’t know which is worse.

Solid show last night wasn’t a huge fan of the finish but you can atleast see where they are trying to go with it 

also great to see the next ppv will be back where it all began at the TNA asylum in January 

now tentatively planning our trip across to be at the homecoming ppv in January :)

• Paid Members

It was a really good show. Not as good as Slammiversary, but there's enough to get the old thumbs up. The Conrete Jungle match was class. So different with all the aprons and mats taken up. It looked like something from a Mad Max film. Aries and Morrison was a great match until the end, which whether a work or shoot I couldnt give a fuck about. Austin Aries isnt Bret Hart. He doesnt come off as legitimately wronged, so he'll take out his frustrations of everyone to prove his point. He just comes across as a bit of a misery guts.

Allie and Su Yung was terrible. The Hardys and the Scott Steiner stuff they did the last few years was laced with humour. The Broken Universe gimmick had a wink to the audience, and some really funny lines. This was just crap horror movie shit.

Good show overall. Mostly good matches.

• Paid Members

Had a brief look at the results, noticed Ethan Page was on the show. Last time I caught an episode of Impact he was portraying Joseph Park's nephew, doing a 'training to be a wrestler' or something.

Has that been acknowledged in any way?

Have to agree re the Allie su match wasn’t to my liking at all i wasn’t a huge fan of the broken stuff tbh but atleast that was meant to be a bit of comedy as much as anything else this just seemed like a really horribly acted low budget horror 

on the plus side atleast we got the return of rosemary during the segment so she must be nearing a return from her injury 

re the Aries stuff it almost certainly will be a work the way he acted during the hall of fame seemed to be along the same lines atleast we got a decent match out of it first