Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
27 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

This video of Scarlett Bordaux's AAA debut has gotten 1.1 million views in the space of 5 days. Confirmed draw.

 

Makes sense. I've heard her name mentioned dozens of times in my travels through the fapping community, far more often than through following actual wrestling. There's one area that wrestling really crosses over with the neckbearded types - after tallica tshirts - It's fervent masturbation.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Bordeaux's obviously gorgeous, but the "sexy" act isn't very sexy - it comes across like someone playing sexy who isn't comfortable with it and is just going through the motions because they've been told it should be their gimmick. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
15 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Bordeaux's obviously gorgeous, but the "sexy" act isn't very sexy - it comes across like someone playing sexy who isn't comfortable with it and is just going through the motions because they've been told it should be their gimmick. 

100% agree with you watching her ring enterence. I haven't seen anyone trying so hard to be sexy and failing in years. Her movement seems so awkward 

Posted
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

100% agree with you watching her ring enterence. I haven't seen anyone trying so hard to be sexy and failing in years. Her movement seems so awkward 

Did you not see Theresa May dancing her way on stage at the Tory conference yesterday?  ;)

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Bordeaux's obviously gorgeous, but the "sexy" act isn't very sexy - it comes across like someone playing sexy who isn't comfortable with it and is just going through the motions because they've been told it should be their gimmick. 

 

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

100% agree with you watching her ring enterence. I haven't seen anyone trying so hard to be sexy and failing in years. Her movement seems so awkward 

OddballFirsthandArctichare-size_restrict

I'd love to know what you boys need for 7 stars on Meltzers Sexy Scale.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, air_raid said:

 

OddballFirsthandArctichare-size_restrict

I'd love to know what you boys need for 7 stars on Meltzers Sexy Scale.

That actually looks different to what she's doing in that lucha video, though. She's slowed things down, doesn't look rushed, and seems more relaxed.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, air_raid said:

 

OddballFirsthandArctichare-size_restrict

I'd love to know what you boys need for 7 stars on Meltzers Sexy Scale.

were watch that AAA video. Try comparing your gif to that video and you'll see

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

That actually looks different to what she's doing in that lucha video, though. She's slowed things down, doesn't look rushed, and seems more relaxed.

OK, thought these remarks were about her ring entrance in general. Hmm.... I may attribute this to nerves. New locale, out of her comfort zone etc.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

You could well be right, but either way, it was not a good debut for AAA

Anything that starts the gradual process of cleansing her of TNA-stink is a good thing.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I’ve not seen any of her entrances in TNA/AAA, but could it be that it’s more choreographed for cameras, therefore comes across as less natural/more awkward?

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, Your Fight Site said:

I’ve not seen any of her entrances in TNA/AAA, but could it be that it’s more choreographed for cameras, therefore comes across as less natural/more awkward?

its literally embeded in the post

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...