PWTorch are saying that Carter is/has been trying to align herself with a new group who would own and fund the company. She's a giant turd that no matter how many times you try, just won't flush. 

Why won't she just fuck off?

I haven't a clue. I've been asking myself this question for 7/8 years now. Decision after decision, it's fucking mental that it's still active. 

Corgan probably isn't the right long term guy for the company, it needs a lot of money and some clever forward thinking people to turn it around, but it's clear to everyone she HAS to go before the fans even consider coming back. 

The sad thing is the day she does fuck off, no one will tell the story of how badly she's run it because she'll threaten to sue or they'll be an agreement with the sale. Someone is going to make good money writing a book. 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

• Paid Members

It's seriously amazing that in the midst of all this shit WWE are so confident that they'll be the eventual owners of the tape library that they're directly referencing TNA in Network market research. It's like children fighting in the playground over some crap toy.

Thats in regards to potentially showing it weekly on the network isn't it? Not the library.

Either way, it's funny that they're so confident they can get whatever scraps they want. I'm still almost certain that Dixie's ultimate goal is to get on the WWE Network. A complete mark for WWE to the very end, she'll somehow view it as a success.

It's seriously amazing that in the midst of all this shit WWE are so confident that they'll be the eventual owners of the tape library that they're directly referencing TNA in Network market research. It's like children fighting in the playground over some crap toy.

Thats in regards to potentially showing it weekly on the network isn't it? Not the library.

Either way, it's funny that they're so confident they can get whatever scraps they want. I'm still almost certain that Dixie's ultimate goal is to get on the WWE Network. A complete mark for WWE to the very end, she'll somehow view it as a success.

True. They also mention ROH too.

It needs a rebranding and no doubt she could try and justify selling the library to fund that, but at the end of it all it's still on PopTV (who no one watches). You could argue for it if it was on Spike but she fucked that up. 

If the name says Dixie Carter above the door, fans won't come. 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

• Paid Members

Their old production company has also filed a suit against them / the Harris brother Aryan entertainment company, specifically naming Ron for screwing them over. Actual real world companies having to deal with wrestlers. It was never going to end well.

• Paid Members

There've been some decent matches in TNA through the years.

Name 5.

Joe vs. Angle 1 & 2, Joe vs. Daniels vs. AJ (twice), Harris vs Storm, Jerry Lynn vs. AJ series. That cage match with Elix Skipper's mental tightrope walk. That's 5 seconds of thinking. There'll be many more.

• Paid Members

He's absolutely spot on with that first tweet. I can't get over the fact it's still called Tits & Arse. It was surely a joke between the Jarretts to begin with and then they forgot to come up with a proper name.

First couple of TNA shows were actually quite filthy when you look back on them. Midgets wacking off, strippers in cages, the fucking Johnsons. I think that was the way they were going to go, then the X-Division happened and the grappling kicked in.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Name 5.

Off the top of my head I can get to 4? XXX Vs AMW at Turning Point 2004, Samoa Joe Vs AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels at Unbreakable 2005, Samoa Joe Vs Kurt Angle at Lockdown 2008. Joe Vs Aries at Slammiversary 2012. There may be X-division matches from the weekly PPV years that I've failed to mention. Probably involving Jerry Lynn and/or AJ Styles. Yes, they've not churned out classic after classic, but they've had some great ones, and some "decent" ones given the roster they've had through the years it'd be criminal not to. Unfortunately they've also had Cheekz, Jeff Hardy in such a state he should have been in prison or hospital as opposed to a wrestling ring and a lod of X-division guys trapped inside a steel penis.

• Paid Members

Name 5.

Joe vs. Angle 1 & 2, Joe vs. Daniels vs. AJ (twice), Harris vs Storm, Jerry Lynn vs. AJ series. That cage match with Elix Skipper's mental tightrope walk. That's 5 seconds of thinking. There'll be many more.

I've had a think for 5 seconds too and as well as the above I can add Angle VS Wolfe, Sting VS Hogan, some of the early X Division matches (Styles VS Lynn VS Psichosis VS Low Ki, Styles VS Lynn VS Low Ki). And I've hardly watched TNA over the years.

Yeah, say what you want about TNA and how many shit moments they've had throughout their history but it's an undeniable fact that they've also put on plenty of absolutely stellar matches over the past 15 or so years.

If you really sat down to think about it I reckon you could put together one hell of a 3-5 disc boxset of "Greatest TNA matches". Fuck, two of those discs would be just AJ's stuff... then you've got Joe, Angle, Aries, Beer Money, MCMGs...