Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

 

 

 

On the subject of great matches Jeff Jarrett really knew how to get the best out of Kurt Angle. None of Angle's bad habits in those matches, I assume Jarrett called them. Fantastic bouts.

YES! They had spectacular chemistry, even more so because it didn't matter who was face and heel, both worked in different ways. My favourite was with Jarrett as a babyface, fighting heroically from underneath the whole match when Kurt must have been top bollocks in the Main Event Mafia, unless I've got my eras arse about tit. Jeff still had his long hair before he buzzed it in the Double J MMA era.

Jarrett vs Angle at Genesis 09, one of the best TNA matches ever. Babyface Jeff crawling down the ramp to the ring pissing of blood. Probably up there with Aries beating Roode for the belt as my favourite TNA moment.

Fair dues, Jarrett is hugely underrated as a babyface. I always thought he was great working from underneath. Shit hot punches too, due to the Law of Fargo.

  • Paid Members
Posted

* It is pay day today for the roster, word going round is that there is not enough or no funds to pay anyone

I'm sure Borash will be alright.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Borash could do interviews backstage or present those hour long PPV build shows they stick on Sky Sports to try and get you to buy one on Box Office. Heck he could possibly call MAin Event or suchlike. He's not awful. I remember going to a WWA show with some mates at the MEN donkey's years ago, and he did an admirable job.Matthews & Pope are buggered though. Get Tenay alongside JBL & Mauro on Smackdown instead of Otunga. Just reeling off those little nuggets of information like he used to do on Nitro.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Borash could do interviews backstage or present those hour long PPV build shows they stick on Sky Sports to try and get you to buy one on Box Office. Heck he could possibly call MAin Event or suchlike. He's not awful. I remember going to a WWA show with some mates at the MEN donkey's years ago, and he did an admirable job.Matthews & Pope are buggered though. Get Tenay alongside JBL & Mauro on Smackdown instead of Otunga. Just reeling off those little nuggets of information like he used to do on Nitro.

 

Hasn't he been done with TNA/wrestling in general for a while now? Does some sort of betting podcast now I believe. 

Posted

I can't imagine Borash without TNA. I'd half expect to bump into him in Tesco, confusing ketchup with catsup.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Borash could do interviews backstage or present those hour long PPV build shows they stick on Sky Sports to try and get you to buy one on Box Office. Heck he could possibly call MAin Event or suchlike. He's not awful. I remember going to a WWA show with some mates at the MEN donkey's years ago, and he did an admirable job.Matthews & Pope are buggered though. Get Tenay alongside JBL & Mauro on Smackdown instead of Otunga. Just reeling off those little nuggets of information like he used to do on Nitro.

 

Hasn't he been done with TNA/wrestling in general for a while now? Does some sort of betting podcast now I believe. 

 

I thought he was doing some desk job like Milton in Office Space. Just sat in a warehouse surrounded by boxes writing the descriptions on their Youtube channel.

  • Moderators
Posted

Tenay is like Ace Rothstein or something apparently without the mafia links. Worked in Vegas doing odds for years

Posted

Tenay is like Ace Rothstein or something apparently without the mafia links. Worked in Vegas doing odds for years

Hopefully that makes Billy Corgan Nicky and he is off to meet someone in a cornfield.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Everyone is in on this. I wonder if I can file a suit for a tenner due to loss of earnings when I slept in for a shift at B&Q after I watched Bound For Glory 2008 on a live stream?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted

I worked ring crew/dogsbody during a few of their Wembley shows. Never even was offered food / refreshments. Maybe I should put a claim in for those shifts

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...