Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is Rob Terry still at TNA? Maybe he and Wale could team up.

 

Could call themselves Wales.

He hasn't been with them for well over a year now since he was last seen as The Freak in The Menagerie
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

What a car wreck of a show.

So "an enjoyable watch" in wrestleuk's eyes

 

I'm probably more inclined to watch it on Sunday after hearing that. Nothing wrong with car wreck wrestling shows, that January 4 2010 TNA Impact episode being one of my favourite ever.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

What a car wreck of a show.

So "an enjoyable watch" in wrestleuk's eyes

 

 

I'm probably more inclined to watch it on Sunday after hearing that. Nothing wrong with car wreck wrestling shows, that January 4 2010 TNA Impact episode being one of my favourite ever.

 

Spot on. TNA putting on a by the numbers show with Fatt Hardy as World Champ that Meltzer and Jason Powell say is OK is appealing to no-one.

 

TNA throwing out a car wreck with 24 run-ins in the main event. Yeah, I'll give that a look.

Posted

I do wonder who they've gotten to write this, bro?

 

Jokes aside it does sound like it could be a laugh, I'd watch if I knew they'd be staying in this car crash direction from here on in.

Posted

Just watched the main event. Good fun, to be honest. The 24 (or 5) all made sense in terms of current storylines. I just hope they continue with the good stuff (how many times has that been said about TNA in the past, though).

 

Also, Matt Hardy posted this on his Twitter: http://postimg.org/image/ow8wnxx4r/

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Is Rob Terry still at TNA? Maybe he and Wale could team up.

 

Could call themselves Wales.

He hasn't been with them for well over a year now since he was last seen as The Freak in The Menagerie

Speaking of The Menagerie, is Rebel still in TNA?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Only TNA could put the belt on a UK based wrestler the taping after they finished up their UK TV dates.

The front of TNA's website aims to please as ever, though.

fus511.png

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted

I see Drew Galloway has said he'll be a touring World Impact World Champion.

 

Which at least means the belt will see more paying fans than it's been accustomed to.

Posted

 

 

Is Rob Terry still at TNA? Maybe he and Wale could team up.

Could call themselves Wales.

He hasn't been with them for well over a year now since he was last seen as The Freak in The Menagerie

Speaking of The Menagerie, is Rebel still in TNA?

Yeah, she's with The Dollhouse now
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...