Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Sooo... is that it then? Is TNA done? Or 'on hiatus'?

 

What's going to air next week? More 'Best of' specials? Or do they have some more of the unaired One Night Only PPVs they can edit into episodes again?

Posted

EC3 is such a megastar it's ridiculous. He looked amazing this week beating the piss out of Spud. Speaking of Spud his character work is fantastic. Two brilliant highlights in an otherwise run of the mill show.

Posted

Another enjoyable show this week they did a great job of making the end of kurt angles time a big deal

 

Wasn't a big fan of the KOTM match but other than that I thought the show was pretty good

  • Moderators
Posted

Last impact did the lowest ever number.

 

*awaits wrestleuk ignoring the fact or trying and failing to spin it positively*

  • Paid Members
Posted

I must say that I find it odd that the ratings are going down when the TV had been fine to good since Christmas. 

 

Because it's TNA and, in some form or another, they've burned their bridges with a LOT of fans.  The TV may be consistent at the moment, but they're always a twat hair away from monumentally fucking something else up.  They've lost everybody's trust and at this stage it's near enough impossible to regain it.

Posted

I must say that I find it odd that the ratings are going down when the TV had been fine to good since Christmas. 

 

its because despite any attempt of making it "good" even the regular fans are starting to give up.

 

I would love to see the look on somebody's face, sitting there in his Mr Anderson t shirt suddenly coming to the realisation that TNA is utter gash, and currently towards the bottom of the "wrestling promotion" rankings.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I must say that I find it odd that the ratings are going down when the TV had been fine to good since Christmas.

Wasn't Nitro actually pretty decent in early 2001, whilst the ratings plummeted further? By that time the horse had well and truly fled the stable.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I imagine for some people even if the rest of the show is coherent, trying to get your head around Matt Hardy as World Champion is enough to turn off.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

I must say that I find it odd that the ratings are going down when the TV had been fine to good since Christmas.

Wasn't Nitro actually pretty decent in early 2001, whilst the ratings plummeted further? By that time the horse had well and truly fled the stable.

 

 

Very good analogy to be fair.

 

Matt Hardy has been ridiculously entertaining as World Champion. 

Posted

I imagine for some people even if the rest of the show is coherent, trying to get your head around Matt Hardy as World Champion is enough to turn off.

Yeah thats part of the reason I don't watch. He may well be the best hes ever been, he's still Matt Hardy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...