Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Eli Drake is a 33 year old who was released from WWE developmental and ended up on Pop TV for TNA. I cant see where the bright future is going to come from. Seems like another Mike Sanders to me.

Posted

Eli Drake is a 33 year old who was released from WWE developmental and ended up on Pop TV for TNA. I cant see where the bright future is going to come from. Seems like another Mike Sanders to me.

So what does that make ec3?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Anderson failed a drug test from what some sites say

 

It's also been claimed he was off his tits in a match against Eric Young and EY went mad backstage.

Posted

So he's about done then isn't he? I cant see him popping up anywhere important really. Part of me wants to see him back in WWE but that's highly unlikely.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...