Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

pretty sure roode will go to nxt, nice little debut at nxt dallas

God I hope not. NXT is already like a shittier version of TNA, don't need any more rejects there.

Ahahaha you could not be any more wrong with that statement

Posted

I wouldn't mind seeing Roode in New Japan, but I'd rather he went there with Storm as Beer Money could have been a good (better) gajin tag team replacement for Gallows and Anderson.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Clinton Morrison in with an early pitch for worst poster of 2016 there.

 

From his appearances on Austin's podcast Eric Young seems perfectly content doing his fishing shows or whatever. Not sure he's WWE style. Roode however is so perfect for NXT. If he'd signed to WWE five years ago he'd be solid upper midcard material.

Posted

It's for the best really, I'm big fan of both Roode and Young but they've done everything there and as someone already said TNA needs to die now. Get out early can save them from that stench.

I just a bit worried that they'll end up working for GFW, nothing against Jarrett but I can't see it having any real legs.

They have both worked GFW shows in the past. One or both may probably stick around for a while before their next move
  • Paid Members
Posted

Bobby Roode and Eric Young are leaving TNA after tonights tapings are over. It'll be interesting to see their next move.

Roode couldnt have looked less inspired during the last Beer Money run if he'd tried. James Storm looked like he was enjoying himself though.

Posted

 

It's for the best really, I'm big fan of both Roode and Young but they've done everything there and as someone already said TNA needs to die now. Get out early can save them from that stench.

I just a bit worried that they'll end up working for GFW, nothing against Jarrett but I can't see it having any real legs.

They have both worked GFW shows in the past. One or both may probably stick around for a while before their next move

There's no point in doing them if GFW doesn't work out a proper TV deal. They'd be better off on the Indy/autograph circuit than wasting there time doing Amped that'll never see the light of day

Posted (edited)

 

 

pretty sure roode will go to nxt, nice little debut at nxt dallas

God I hope not. NXT is already like a shittier version of TNA, don't need any more rejects there.
This is probably the worst post of all time, not only on this forum but also YouTube comment sections, Benoit Memorial Facebook pages and pro Trump groups. Not only have you shit the bed with stupidity, you've rolled around in it for hours with a smug grin on your face. Edited by UK Kat Von D
  • Paid Members
Posted

Haha! Marvellous statement. "Yeah, they're leaving, but don't worry- look who else we still have!". Tinpot promotion.

I work in journalism, and every single press release I receive tries to spin a positive angle on a shit story. What do you expect them to say?

Posted (edited)

 

Haha! Marvellous statement. "Yeah, they're leaving, but don't worry- look who else we still have!". Tinpot promotion.

I work in journalism, and every single press release I receive tries to spin a positive angle on a shit story. What do you expect them to say?
A list of accomplishments maybe (they don't even mention that BOTH are former World Champions) or mention that they came in together as part of Team Canada so it's fitting how they leave the promotion together?

 

Nah, just mention Mike Bennett, everyone's heard of him

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Posted

TNA have come to an agreement on the release of Bobby Roode and Eric Young. We would like to thank them for all their years of hard work and wish them the best in the future.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...