Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If they do anything other brand split as they are basically saying if Shane wins he controls Raw, Bobby Roode would be a made for The TV star, he doesn't have to worry about working with the hard camera and he has been wrestling 10 plus yea RS, against some of

Posted

Yeah, I'd rather see Roode in NXT for a year. Have him come in solo and a month or two later, have Storm come in and save him from a beatdown for a pop. Roode and Storm have an added dimension in that you know you can split them up eventually and they can have great matches against each other.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Not sure if I'll ever see the likes of AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode and Austin Aries on WWE telly and not think I'm having some crisis. What a brilliant change from only a year or two ago. I suppose they can't afford to be picky these days.

Posted

Bob Ryder claiming TNA have made 5 new signings.

 

I fully expect at least 3 of them to be Bram.

 

To be fair to TNA if they have been able to bring in 5 new guys because of letting Roode and Young go that is pretty smart, given that they have done every single thing possible with them a million times over. Interesting to see who they are - would two of them be

Marcus Louis and Sylvester LeFort???

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Bob Ryder claiming TNA have made 5 new signings.

 

I fully expect at least 3 of them to be Bram.

 

To be fair to TNA if they have been able to bring in 5 new guys because of letting Roode and Young go that is pretty smart, given that they have done every single thing possible with them a million times over. Interesting to see who they are - would two of them be

Marcus Louis and Sylvester LeFort???

 

 

It is good in a way because they were probably among the biggest earners and it does free up some space in the wage bill. After all, the roster is hardly stacked in numbers.

 

Not sure I entirely agree there was nothing left to do with Roode and Young though. Its amazing they managed to turn Young's character a complete 180 from being a wimpy face to being a total cock.

 

But you still need a set number of 'name' guys on the roster, especially ones you'd immediately associate with TNA. Who do they have left nowadays? Abyss and James Storm? I think this may hurt TNA more than even losing AJ did.

Posted (edited)

And Lashley's punishment for attacking announcers is.....a chance at a World Title shot, good old Dixie.

Not that I watch TNA or anything but The Authority gave Roman Reigns a chance at a Title Shot after trying to get the title off of him.

Edited by TildeGuy~!
Posted

 

And Lashley's punishment for attacking announcers is.....a chance at a World Title shot, good old Dixie.

Not that I watch TNA or anything but The Authority gave Roman Reigns a chance at a Title Shot after trying to get the title off of him.
Well, yeah, but that was stupid too
Posted

Instant negativity about an entirely enjoyable episode? This was a very good Impact and its been a long time since i've been able to honestly say that. Set up plenty for the future and left me wanting more. Well done writing team.

Posted

I enjoyed the main event for sure, it set about 2 or 3 different storylines going forward, so that was good, I feel intrigued by Bennett/EC3.

 

Spud has been a great heel last few weeks, his facial expressions and body language are very good, and I continue to enjoy Matt Hardy.

Posted

It feels as if I'm repeating myself on a weekly basis now but a really solid and logical episode again this week

 

Top to bottom things are really clicking right now and if your still part of that group who are simply not watching because of past mistakes then your really missing out

 

 

I still can't be on with josh and Pope so if lashley wishes to finish the job he started id be over the moon lol

 

On the downside I think the loss of roode will be a big blow although AMW was sort of teesed last night so maybe Harris is coming back in for storm to work with

 

I don't see EY as a big loss so much but Roode is such a big talent that they should have done a lot more to hold on to him

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...