Serious question why do some of you post on a TNA thread if you don't watch it or it doesn't interest you fair enough

I don't think I've ever commented on a wwf/WWE thread on here it's not my thing so I don't waste my time on it

Don't get me wrong I'm not one of these Anti WWE people I've watched it on a number of occasions and it just didn't do it for me I even tried for a number of weeks during the invasion but I just couldn't get away with it

WCW was my thing and when TNA started I watched for the many ex WCW talents I loved the weekly ppvs and have continued to watch ever since

That doesn't mean I'm blind to their faults I personally think a shakeup is needed in the creative team they aren't doing anything particularly stupid these days but it's a bit dull at times additionally I absolutely hate Matthews and Pope on commentary id much rather have tenay back ideally with either west or Kennelly

Edited by wrestleuk

No one has said that it doesn't interest them. The goings on at TNA clearly interest everyone in here.

I may not like it, but I certainly find it interesting.

If we left the thread solely for people who were on message and loving the shows, you'd be chatting amongst yourself.

Like others have said, I'm genuinely interested in their failures and downright buffoonery over the years. Of course I'd rather that they were a solid company putting out great content week after week but they're not and this is the best entertainment we're getting from them.

• Paid Members

Serious question why do some of you post on a TNA thread if you don't watch it or it doesn't interest you fair enough

Because how shit TNA is, and how shit it continues to be, is a point of discussion all by itself.

When it gets to the point where people can't even be arsed to laugh at the latest TNA shitness, that's when you'll know they're REALLY fucked.

I gave up watching TNA years back, but usually make the effort to check them out each time they 'relaunch' on another obscure channel just to see what they're doing. I couldn't even be bothered this time. It's an empty, soulless product that just fails to have any relevance or purpose in the modern era.

Just watched this week's Impact on Challenge, and it was actually quite a good show. Usually when I watch, there are parts where I completely zone out/start doing something tedious like check social media, but this week I watched all the way through. Beer Money and the EC3/Hardy stuff was good, as was the Knockouts match. Eli Drake seems decent as well, confident on the mic and solid in ring.

Impact was really good tonight. The double turn was done pretty well. Good commentating by Matthews. Was funny though as there was a few obvious plants in the crowd booing Hardy early and stuff.

Hardys promo after the match was good. Been quite a clever storyline this one - a lot of whats happened makes sense with Matt Hardy doing what he did at the end.

Lashley actually came across really well on the mic as well. Good storyline reasoning for wanting to face Angle.

Beer Money andWolves on an eventual collision course aswell and also looks like Crazy Steve is going to play a kind of evil joker gimmick.

Lots of positives from that show. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out over the next few weeks

• Paid Members

Getting back to some positivity, I think the 3 Pop shows and the PPV have been very entertaining and the best stuff for a long time. The ratings have increased every week too. Hope it continues.

To be honest, I gave up on the 2015 relaunch a few weeks into their Destination America run. But although still very early days, its been a solid start on POP.

Could really have done without the AJ Styles online shenanigans though. Just no need for it.