Wwe got royally fucked by metallica when using enter sandman from my memory. It was said by someone in a shoot or podcast. Can't remember who but in 97 ish metalluca who were looking to promote a new album offered to play summerslam for free . Vince didn't know who they were and blew them off.

Forward some time and hey man insists they use enter sandman for ons so metallica ram the price up costing Vince a fuck ton of money.

I'm not sure how true it is as st anger was the summerslam song a few years before (unless that was the requested performance time) but that might have been a record company thing.

The St Anger music video was also on the home video release of that year's SummerSlam. So i can't see there being any bad blood there.

• Awards Moderator

The Newsbeat link is third most-read on there at the moment, just below Adam Woodyatt and Foo Fighters, and well above the announcement of the new Alien film.

Link to the Buzzfeed article mentioned above: http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/this-scottish-wrestler-is-begging-madonna-to-let-him-use-lik

Not sure how much Grado figures into the rest of the TNA tapings after this week, but if TNA were smart they would be all over this with taping interviews about this and editing them into next week's show. 

The Newsbeat link is third most-read on there at the moment, just below Adam Woodyatt and Foo Fighters, and well above the announcement of the new Alien film.

Link to the Buzzfeed article mentioned above: http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/this-scottish-wrestler-is-begging-madonna-to-let-him-use-lik

What did he do for his entrance when he had the promo showdown with Al Snow?

They should definitely make Grado part of the roster and fly him out a few times a year. Get on board with other promotions to split the costs a bit and have him in the US for a week or so to do the Impact tapings and some indie shots. He's a great self-promoter and it seems like pretty much everyone who sees him loves him.