Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Liverpool Smackdown taping attendances suck because they do Raw the night before and everyone goes to that.

 

The only time i have been to both is when we met Josh Matthews in town after a Raw taping and he give us 5 free tickets for Smackdown.

 

Good times.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The World Elite tracksuits were sweet indeed, white & gold affairs. I wanted one.

 

Don't think they got more than 2 or 3 airings max, though.

Edited by Statto
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

There's a time to do funny captions and there's times not to. During a major injury angle of your biggest star probably isnt it. Whoever is producing their Unlocked show is quite insane.

B9RvoQAIEAA1grV.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted (edited)

^ It does indeed come off as kind of a joke and it's bad in that sense (especially if you don't post the the pop-up message that followed it), but it's actually a reference to a promo that Storm did a while back where he was explaining why he carries around a cowbell:

 

Edited by pgi86
Posted

I watched a bit of Impact from a couple of Sundays ago and I actually quite enjoyed it, far more than I did last time I tuned in, which would have been around about the time of last year's UK TV tapings.  I was only really watching it to get a little up to speed before the Grado episode in a couple of weeks but I actually got quite in to it.

 

I know a lot of people hate the blacking out of the crowd, and generally I'm not a fan of it myself.  However, I thought it actually added to the look and overall presentation of the show in this case.  With the commentary booth and the new entrance way it looked like an entirely new show and even though there is a definite feeling of it being small time it didn't come over as small-time-trying-to-be-big-time the way it used to.  I also really like the way they present the backstage interviews and segments like Magnus going to meet someone at a bar, it looked very reality tv-esque and I'm a big fan of that in a wrestling show.

Posted

I watched the last hour last night and was relatively entertained by it. Looked a decent crowd in Glasgow too.

 

MVP wore a Man Utd outfit which was weird, it had the sponsor and everything.

Posted

I watched the last hour last night and was relatively entertained by it. Looked a decent crowd in Glasgow too.

 

MVP wore a Man Utd outfit which was weird, it had the sponsor and everything.

Didn't he have that made up for the PCW Weekender he was on last year for cheap heat?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Martin Stone won a match on one of the One Night Only PPV tapings last night in Orlando. That's weird. 

 

Picture.

 

Especially since they made each British Bootcamp 2 finalist do the job on those tapings not so long back.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...