Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Get him in NXT as a wrestler/trainer. I think it might be too late for a main roster run (I hope not though, I've always liked Joe) and he could do well working with the guys coming through.

  • Paid Members
Posted

MetsFan4Ever, the bloke on Reddit who gives away results beforehand, had this to say:

 

I can confirm that there is at least a good amount of interest from Triple H in giving Samoa Joe a look. I've been told that Triple H is interested in giving Joe a run in NXT. Vince McMahon is however not so interested, but there might be a push within the next few weeks at giving Joe at least a tryout run. I haven't received word if Joe is even interested in coming to WWE / NXT.

Posted

MetsFan4Ever, the bloke on Reddit who occasionally successfully guesses results beforehand, had this to say:

 

 

I can confirm that there is at least a good amount of interest from Triple H in giving Samoa Joe a look. I've been told that Triple H is interested in giving Joe a run in NXT. Vince McMahon is however not so interested, but there might be a push within the next few weeks at giving Joe at least a tryout run. I haven't received word if Joe is even interested in coming to WWE / NXT.

Posted

NXT is Triple H's domain, if he wants Joe there, he'll sign him up.

 

Whether or not he ever made it to the main roster though is another matter of course.

 

Hard to imagine Vince wanting two fatties (including Owens here) at the top though.

Posted

Ah yes, MetsFan. The guy who revealed Kalisto was going to be a gay hairdresser, AJ Lee was pregnant and the Bellas were going to wrestle in Hell In A Cell. I'm sure he's spot on this time too.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Isn't Russo a NY Mets fan? (Iseem to recall him wearing jerseys in WCW, but that could have just been "look at me, I'm from New York") and is just posting bullshit under an alias to work the net marks

In all fairness, a lot of his bullshit has been fairly spot on.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...