If it is, they need to market it as Impact Wrestling and not 'TNA'. If I was a parent who didn't know about wrestling and then heard my kid was watching 'TNA' on a Saturday morning, I wouldn't be too thrilled! But that aside, could be good!

Apparently Dixie legit suffered two broken bones in her back taking the powerbomb from Bubba last week. Definitely worth it.

SHE'S HARDCORE!! SHE'S HARDCORE!! :sly:

• Paid Members

Anyoe watch last weeks show? I got a bit of excitement from these tapings and stupidly watched it. Same old shit. Another new authority figure. Announced by some guy no-one has ever seen before while Mike Tenay feigned delight appallingly. So the heel authority group run by MVP got what was coming to them after only a month or so.

The roster is paper thin. I know we all know that but it's so obvious watching the show.

I really hope they produce a new broom in the next few weeks. Get rid of Dixie Carter. She absolutely symbolises the death of Impact as a TV show. Get rid of the constant backstage snippets and the attempt to look like reality TV. Get rid of everything that makes you think of TNA this last two years.

Apparently Dixie legit suffered two broken bones in her back taking the powerbomb from Bubba last week. Definitely worth it.

I wonder how many wrestlers who have been stiffed on health care while working for TNA pissed themselves laughing at this

• Paid Members
Backstage sources in WWE have informed Wrestlezone that Kurt Angle, Olympic gold medalist and current TNA star, was on board a plane with WWE writers and production people last Wednesday in Pittsburgh.

Angle was on the plane bound for New York for the NYC Impact tapings, and the WWE staffers were on board the same plane heading back from the Smackdown tapings the night before at The Consol Energy Center.

Angle was reportedly passed out on the flight, and the WWE crew took photos of him. The photos circulated around the WWE locker room and the producer's meeting at the Smackdown tapings this week, and Angle's condition on the plane was the subject of a lot of conversation in WWE.

Kurt has to be close to death now. He's just a fucking mess.

• Paid Members
Backstage sources in WWE have informed Wrestlezone that Kurt Angle, Olympic gold medalist and current TNA star, was on board a plane with WWE writers and production people last Wednesday in Pittsburgh.

Angle was on the plane bound for New York for the NYC Impact tapings, and the WWE staffers were on board the same plane heading back from the Smackdown tapings the night before at The Consol Energy Center.

Angle was reportedly passed out on the flight, and the WWE crew took photos of him. The photos circulated around the WWE locker room and the producer's meeting at the Smackdown tapings this week, and Angle's condition on the plane was the subject of a lot of conversation in WWE.

Bloke probley just fell asleep on the journey. Happens to us all.

Edited by El Mistique

• Paid Members

I know Kurt does himself no favours at all but he's my all time favourite and I really hope he does sort himself out before it's too late (if it's not already too late). The first thing he needs to do is retire from wrestling totally, then move in with DDP or something. I'd hate to read that Kurt died, especially when it's been coming for years, he needs help.

Who is it here who's mates with DDP on Twitter? He really needs to reach out to Angle. Someone needs to help him.