Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm just delighted any time you get to see Bully Ray in something other than that hideous "Hardcore 5150" basketball jersey.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I dont know, but one thing about TNA right now, they are really throwing some shit at the wall to raise their profile the last few weeks so fair play to them there. They were a mess a few weeks ago. Maybe those 100 people sitting in the baseball stadium was to much for them so they are trying to be fan friendly. They are far more interesting than they were.

 

Surely its a pay-per-view over here. They pretty much set their stall out that they dont mind taping in advance for a PPV now, so its not like there would be much of a problem would there?

Posted

PWinsider are saying they've heard that TNA are finalizing a deal for a new TV series in the UK. If indeed true, this could be the announcement. British Boot Camp 2, perhaps?

Posted

I would like to think if they're doing a PPV in Japan with worse time issues than it would be to produce one in the UK, that the announcement is to do Lockdown over here OR Slammiversary. Slammiversary would make more sense to avoid damaging the UK tour in January.

Posted

I apologise if this has been answered in this thread (on this very page perhaps) but I've avoiding reading in case of spoilers...

 

Could someone please tell me if the Impact episodes taped in New York start this coming Thursday, or have I missed one that aired already?

 

Thanks.

Posted
I apologise if this has been answered in this thread (on this very page perhaps) but I've avoiding reading in case of spoilers...

 

Could someone please tell me if the Impact episodes taped in New York start this coming Thursday, or have I missed one that aired already?

 

Thanks.

 

I believe the first one airs on 17th July (so 20th July over here).

Posted
I apologise if this has been answered in this thread (on this very page perhaps) but I've avoiding reading in case of spoilers...

 

Could someone please tell me if the Impact episodes taped in New York start this coming Thursday, or have I missed one that aired already?

 

Thanks.

 

I believe the first one airs on 17th July (so 20th July over here).

 

Damn, that's ages away.

 

Thanks man, much appreciated.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It wouldn't be the end of the world to have a live Pay per view shown live early afternoon in the states and then again on tape delay in prime time. Sunday afternoon isn't the worst time to be sat indoors after all.

Posted
PWinsider are saying they've heard that TNA are finalizing a deal for a new TV series in the UK. If indeed true, this could be the announcement. British Boot Camp 2, perhaps?

 

Deal with a UK Promotion for TV show? Something more than just A Boot Camp, an actual Ring Ka King UK, or similar? Would make more sense given the figures on Challenge are quite strong?

Posted

TNA website says they are making a "major announcement for UK and Irish fans" at the Q&A session on 12th July at ComiCon

 

Guessing either a new show on challenge or a PPV

Posted

PWInsider: The announcement in London later this month is 100% regarding a new TV series that will air in the British market.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Apparently Dixie legit suffered two broken bones in her back taking the powerbomb from Bubba last week. Definitely worth it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...