• Paid Members

I dont know, but one thing about TNA right now, they are really throwing some shit at the wall to raise their profile the last few weeks so fair play to them there. They were a mess a few weeks ago. Maybe those 100 people sitting in the baseball stadium was to much for them so they are trying to be fan friendly. They are far more interesting than they were.

Surely its a pay-per-view over here. They pretty much set their stall out that they dont mind taping in advance for a PPV now, so its not like there would be much of a problem would there?

I would like to think if they're doing a PPV in Japan with worse time issues than it would be to produce one in the UK, that the announcement is to do Lockdown over here OR Slammiversary. Slammiversary would make more sense to avoid damaging the UK tour in January.

I apologise if this has been answered in this thread (on this very page perhaps) but I've avoiding reading in case of spoilers...

Could someone please tell me if the Impact episodes taped in New York start this coming Thursday, or have I missed one that aired already?

Thanks.

I apologise if this has been answered in this thread (on this very page perhaps) but I've avoiding reading in case of spoilers...

Could someone please tell me if the Impact episodes taped in New York start this coming Thursday, or have I missed one that aired already?

Thanks.

I believe the first one airs on 17th July (so 20th July over here).

Thanks.

I believe the first one airs on 17th July (so 20th July over here).

Damn, that's ages away.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

• Paid Members

It wouldn't be the end of the world to have a live Pay per view shown live early afternoon in the states and then again on tape delay in prime time. Sunday afternoon isn't the worst time to be sat indoors after all.

PWinsider are saying they've heard that TNA are finalizing a deal for a new TV series in the UK. If indeed true, this could be the announcement. British Boot Camp 2, perhaps?

Deal with a UK Promotion for TV show? Something more than just A Boot Camp, an actual Ring Ka King UK, or similar? Would make more sense given the figures on Challenge are quite strong?