• Moderators
How are they going to get around Spike's ban of man on women violence then?

Good point. They were dark days when it as around. Listen to the cheer leading on this!

Nasty.

How are they going to get around Spike's ban of man on women violence then?

Good point. They were dark days when it as around. Listen to the cheer leading on this!

Nasty.

She was getting her comeuppance though. She attempted to low blow him.

I'm still not comfortable with announcers going "Go on Jeff. Twat her!"

I know what you mean, but that particular bit of violence seemed cartoonish. Like an episode of Bottom, replacing a frying pan with a guitar. Austin beating the shit out of Lita was a difficult watch though, especially considering his knock about antics with Debra.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I sort of look back on the man on woman violence in wrestling can't be comfortable with it. It's bad enough when it's the heel doing it, but when a babyface does it it's immeasurably worse. At least when WWE did it with Jericho and HBK it was presented as an appalling act (and an accident, iirc).

• Paid Members
Joe and Aries filming the bump on their phones somehow adds to the moment, like it is a super big deal for all of them.

Or it happened when the show went off air and we wont see it on Impact. They've be mental to present that angle to Spike during a period where they want renewed.

Joe and Aries filming the bump on their phones somehow adds to the moment, like it is a super big deal for all of them.

Or it happened when the show went off air and we wont see it on Impact. They've be mental to present that angle to Spike during a period where they want renewed.

That's how I saw it with them filming it on mobiles and filming the crowd

Male on female violence is something I feel really strongly about. If they are going to do it then it has to be presented as the most disgusting act imaginable. Pretty much the opposite of Jarret being cheered on while hitting a woman with a guitar

Edited by UK Kat Von D