• Paid Members

The crowd apparently had a right laugh throughout the night. They chanted "You cant wrestle" and "Cena's better" at Lashley. "This match sucks" at the women before they even locked up. "CM Punk" throughout the show. "GFW" at Dixie. "Chris Benoit" for some reason. "ROH" at random points throughout the show. "ECW" of course.

That's TNA. Wonderful job they've done establishing a fan base.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

The crowd apparently had a right laugh throughout the night. They chanted "You cant wrestle" and "Cena's better" at Lashley. "This match sucks" at the women before they even locked up. "CM Punk" throughout the show. "GFW" at Dixie. "Chris Benoit" for some reason. "ROH" at random points throughout the show. "ECW" of course.

I can see your point.

But when you have a room filled with internet fans regardless they're gonna chant shit. RAW after Mania, usually the UK RAW taping etc.

RE: the Friday being sold. Dixie and co was tweeting it was sold out, I never checked.

But when you have a room filled with internet fans regardless they're gonna chant shit. RAW after Mania, usually the UK RAW taping etc.

To a point but there's plenty of shows with rooms filled with internet fans where this doesn't happen... at those shows, the fans are engaged with the product and aren't chanting meaningless shit (except for "this is awesome" at the generic flippy crap).

• Moderators

I can see your point.

RE: the Friday being sold. Dixie and co was tweeting it was sold out, I never checked.

Well then they have to take the blame for nurturing that kind of shitty fanbase, no?

• Paid Members

To put a positive spin on it, at least the audience were having fun. Better than those episodes of Impact where they're sat in miserable silence.

If the audience want to chant stuff, then they need someone decent on the mic who can work with that and wind them up.

The fans chanting sounds a bit of a shame since TNA were there to impress Spike. To anyone who isn't a wrestling fan (who expects that kind of thing,) executives must have walked away think "god that crowd hated pretty much everything"

I just can't imagine why anybody would want to go to any sort of show to shout abuse at the participants. Do people think they're being edgy? I was at a WWF show in 2002 and there was an annoying guy shouting smarkish things all the way throughout. Even as a child I felt like telling him to shut it.