• Paid Members
How's this for random. Turns out Rob Feinstein worked as on-air security at last night's TV taping.

TNA is a good old boy promotion. Dreamer turns up and of course his mates are going to get work. Hogan gets Bubba the Love Sponge in, Russo gets Ferrera on board, Jeff Jarrett gets Savio Vega work, Dreamer gets Rob Feinstein and whatever old relics from ECW who nobody else will hire.

How's this for random. Turns out Rob Feinstein worked as on-air security at last night's TV taping. Even made it on TV - was one of the security people telling Gail & Taryn to leave the building.

It's really weird that Feinstein continues to do the shoot interviews, and is seemingly quite pally with a lot of the wrestlers he's intervieing. I'm always curious to know if the likes of Nash and Hall know about the "incident".

• Paid Members

I'd be amazed if anyone working at WWE and TNA level don't know about the incident. It was broadcast on TV, it was all over every wrestling website when it happened, and wrestlers do love a good bit of gossip.

• Paid Members

Wrestlers are both whores and dont ask facts. His "it was a set up" is all they give a shit about if the money is there. Even though his story is so full of holes. I dont expect wrestlers to not do business with him. The weird thing for me is, TNA were so fucking black and white about not wanting to have anything to do with him a decade ago. They wanted shit in writing that he had fuck all to do with ROH or any one they had to deal with. Now he's just hanging out at Impact. Standards are obviously low.

Feinstein got his eventually when he was caught pirating Pride shows and Dream Stage took him to the cleaners. He still hasn't got through paying them off. I think Highspots owns a lot of the RF library these days.

Bubba confirmed in a recent interview that he was together with Brooke Hogan in real life and is currently in a relationship with Velvet Sky :cool:

Didn't that whole storyline get dropped because Brooke Hogan got engaged IRL to her actual boyfriend? Sounds like Bully kayfabing in interviews again, though a lot of places have picked up on the Velvet Sky thing.

Bully Ray is absolutely horrendous for kayfabing during interviews. There's been a few embarrassing ones that he's done over the past 12 months with various UK publications. They're so awkward to read too, he comes off so silly when he pretends all of his outlandish storylines are real. He also gets extremely defensive about any sort of criticism at all, and nearly always plays the 'You're not in the business, your opinion doesn't matter and/or is wrong' card when he hears an unpalatable truth he doesn't like.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members
How's this for random. Turns out Rob Feinstein worked as on-air security at last night's TV taping. Even made it on TV - was one of the security people telling Gail & Taryn to leave the building.

It's really weird that Feinstein continues to do the shoot interviews, and is seemingly quite pally with a lot of the wrestlers he's intervieing. I'm always curious to know if the likes of Nash and Hall know about the "incident".

What

Watched TNA on Sunday for the first time in ages. The roster is so thin right now compared to previous years. It's astonishing to me that they have Jeff Hardy on the roster and he is prancing around as Willow.

I think the appeal of TNA for the likes of Jeff Hardy is that they'll indulge the stupid ideas that Vince McMahon would laugh at you for suggesting.

What

• Paid Members

Yeah, I'd say so. If you think about it a lot of posters on here have been around for years, and they were just as frequent then. It was a very young crowd early on. I think they did some sort of census years ago and the average age was early 20s. Now it's probably late 20s.