• Paid Members
Jesus Christ, that's fucking hilarious. They're just pulling them out of thin air at the moment, aren't they? I'm fully awaiting the debut of Heidenreich and Luther Reigns next.

That's what they should be doing. Anyone who will raise any intrigue whatsoever, just chuck them in. I've not read the spoilers because I have a titchy bit of interest in these shows just because of the venue, but TNA need to make sure they don't position WWE low card guys near their main events.

• Paid Members
Worth noting that the Hardys were only advertised for Friday, which is now Sold Out. A TNA show sold out!? Granted its only 800 but for the third night running thats not bad for TNA at all.

There's still tickets available on ticketmaster. Which begs the question, why are they saying its a sell out when you can still buy tickets?

I've read the spoilers and saw the look of the show. To me, its obviously not a direction that they can do forever. You cant be paying $100,000 to run the New York market when you cant possibly make enough money off the live gate. These are big money losers for them. But ripping off late 90s ECW is still a better alternative than what they've been doing recently. These shows look way less shit that what they've been doing. So hopefully they are good. Dixie is still Dixie, so those segments look rotten. Especially with all that Tommy Dreamer, who I've never liked.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The link is to a spoiler!

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Lashley was put on the steps outside and Hardy came off the top but missed and crashed into the steps. Insane, brutal spot.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

http://instagram.com/p/psBh7sEuZh/

For some reason, the spoiler tag doesn't work with the link in.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

What a shit couple of additions for the heel stable. Gene Fucking Snitsky?

I always quite liked Snitsky. Thought he had a decent look in about 2005 when he was feuding with Kane and teaming with Heidenreich.

They completed ruined him in the ECW brand though where he was made to have yellow teeth, stop going to the gym, stop having sunbeds and go bald.

Intrigued to see how he looks now.

• Paid Members
I always quite liked Snitsky. Thought he had a decent look in about 2005 when he was feuding with Kane and teaming with Heidenreich.

That was 9 years ago. He's 44 now and hasn't worked in years. Its such an odd signing. I can only assume he's on 50 quid a week. Or maybe he's on the job club and TNA was the only work placement after the Poundshop stopped taking on.

They completed ruined him in the ECW brand though where he was made to have yellow teeth, stop going to the gym, stop having sunbeds and go bald.

Intrigued to see how he looks now.

BqCxTl6IgAACTRL.jpg

Edited by pgi86