• Paid Members
Christ on a bike, those banners are horrific.

Speaking as a designer myself, I have absolutely no idea how they've ended up with that. If they were that desperate, I'm fairly confident that there are several people that are relatively proficient with Adobe CS and would produce some stuff for them for free.

I can only imagine Borash has been doing their graphics as they sacked their designers.

The silly thing is, I know they have a talented designer on their books, but it

TNA's taking a lot of shit for this.

10533560_10152328697301026_8292827055067045674_n.jpg

Both for the shite Cena parody and just how horrendous the graphics look. I mean bloody hell?

Plus, it doesn't even make sense, Cena has defeated Lashley in the past so it looks horrible and it isn't even factually accurate!!

• Paid Members
To be fair Cena couldn't beat him, for them to wrestle now Cena would have to jump to TNA or WWE would have to view Lashley as worth hiring. Neither of those things will ever happen, so Cena will never be able to beat him.

So you’re saying TNA are pimping Lashley out as unbeatable by Cena due to logistics only? Makes Lashley seem like a chicken shit if so. A bit, “Nah-nah-nah, you can’t get me!”

Edited by Your Fight Site

To be fair Cena couldn't beat him, for them to wrestle now Cena would have to jump to TNA or WWE would have to view Lashley as worth hiring. Neither of those things will ever happen, so Cena will never be able to beat him.

You're also forgetting, as mentioned previously, that Cena has already defeated Lashley. In the best match Lashley will ever have in his life.

You're also forgetting, as mentioned previously, that Cena has already defeated Lashley. In the best match Lashley will ever have in his life.

Didn't forget it, was just a throw away joke. Remember watching it and being very impressed, mainly because my expectations were very low for it

Challenge TV just tweeted that they'll be airing a second season of British Boot Camp this autumn.

Is that the huge announcement? Isnt that revealed tomorrow?

Apparently, that is indeed the announcement. More details to be revealed tomorrow.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members

Tried to watch Impact last week. Too much Angle on the show. I just feel utterly uncomfortable watching him. His eyes are completely vacant, his words slurred and he looks uncomfortable on his legs - albeit that may be down to his knee injury. Those eyes though, it's fucking creepy. The guy shouldn't be on TV.