• Paid Members

Some rather shocking news: it turns out Vince Russo is involved in TNA . He wrote a memo to Mike Tenay (and Tazz) but screwed up his e-mail and sent it to Mike Johnson at PW Insider, who mentioned it on the site. After pretending it was a swerve and implying Johnson wasn't telling the truth, Russo admitted he's working as a consultant.

• Paid Members

HA! Like Johnny Ace signing the wrong legged man, Vinnie Ru e-mailed the wrong Mike.

I wonder how Wrestle-1 will react, now they know they are partnered up with a bloke who was at the front of a racial suit against the Japanese workers.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

That was my thought Vamp. Did he really email the wrong Mike or was he worried people weren't giving a shit about him. Does it really make a difference wether he is there or not. I do think the last couple of weeks of TNA tv have been alright. Still shite in there I fast forward but to to be fair I do that with Raw and Smackdown as well.

Quick reminder that tonight is the start of the NYC tapings.No spoiler preview...- TNA Heavyweight Championship: Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy- Tommy Dreamer & Bully Ray vs. EC3 & Rhino- Eric Young & Bobby Roode vs. MVP & Kenny King- No Disqualification Match: Brittany vs. Madison Rayne- X-Divison Gauntlet featuring Sanada, Austin Aries, The Wolves, Manik, DJ Z & Tigre Uno- Six sides is back!