Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Some rather shocking news: it turns out Vince Russo is involved in TNA . He wrote a memo to Mike Tenay (and Tazz) but screwed up his e-mail and sent it to Mike Johnson at PW Insider, who mentioned it on the site. After pretending it was a swerve and implying Johnson wasn't telling the truth, Russo admitted he's working as a consultant.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

HA! Like Johnny Ace signing the wrong legged man, Vinnie Ru e-mailed the wrong Mike.

 

I wonder how Wrestle-1 will react, now they know they are partnered up with a bloke who was at the front of a racial suit against the Japanese workers.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

That was my thought Vamp. Did he really email the wrong Mike or was he worried people weren't giving a shit about him. Does it really make a difference wether he is there or not. I do think the last couple of weeks of TNA tv have been alright. Still shite in there I fast forward but to to be fair I do that with Raw and Smackdown as well.

Posted

Quick reminder that tonight is the start of the NYC tapings.No spoiler preview...- TNA Heavyweight Championship: Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy- Tommy Dreamer & Bully Ray vs. EC3 & Rhino- Eric Young & Bobby Roode vs. MVP & Kenny King- No Disqualification Match: Brittany vs. Madison Rayne- X-Divison Gauntlet featuring Sanada, Austin Aries, The Wolves, Manik, DJ Z & Tigre Uno- Six sides is back!

Posted
Quick reminder that tonight is the start of the NYC tapings.
When is it on tonight? It's not on my planner.
US showing tonight then Challenge in its usual slot on Sunday at 9pm
Posted

Just skipped through last weeks IMPACT and for the most part enjoyed it. They've made the most of a bad situation here. I've also got to give credit to Lashley he looks like the man with the belt and I love having a heel champion. Really looking forward to the NYC tapings.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Lashley is a badass. They've done an awesome job with him. He's improved a shit load since his last run in wrestling. He's developed a load of intensity. By far the most interesting he's ever been.

Posted
Has his voice broken yet?
Not seen all of impacts of last few months but I can't remember him talking much if at all, he's got MVP as a mouth peace.
Posted

I liked the video package of lashley working out while mvp hyped him up, silent monster is the best use of him, great line from mvp 'if you need someone to watch your back make sure it's a back the size of lashley' while hes doing lat pullups behind him

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...