• Paid Members

I'm still peeved that there is no Glasgow date in 2016

Pretty sure tommyboi is banging a drum about this somewhere. Banging it with a large bottle of Heineken.

Surely given TNA's business and booking decisions over the years, running the Hydro in front of 20 fans would make perfect sense to them? May aswell tape 40 episodes of impact in the one night for their huge new UK deal with JML Direct (651 on your sky planner folks) later this year.

• Moderators

Probably because Glasgow for the big two (one) isn't the draw it's bigged up to be on here. I still remember people on here swearing up and down even WWE house shows would be sell outs in the new arena, and that TNA even last time they were there would do bigger numbers than anywhere in England and crying into thei beer that WWE don't have tapings there. Didn't happen, did it? 

• Paid Members

JML Direct

Really should be competing with Jacamo with a name like that. I hear "JML Direct" I think over-sized polos and Dickies workwear trousers.

JML Direct

Really should be competing with Jacamo with a name like that. I hear "JML Direct" I think over-sized polos and Dickies workwear trousers.

I just think reversible ironing board covers and random gadgets.

“New from JML…!”

It slices! It dices! It cuts through a can!