Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Moderators

Seeing Sue and Danny fall to their deaths off the scaffold freaked me the fuck out as a six year old. Watching it back on YouTube just now still freaks my nut out.

On the adverts for the next episodes they said it was about passion. Asking the meaning of passion in infants school got a "It's a fruit, Gareth" back.

• Moderators

Also, if anyone knows the online Brookie community (I used to be on the Channel 4 Brookie forums and then someone, would unsolicited email me, who loved it too much...), any money Lee Brady is Mab.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Nah Mick Johnson was a babyface all the way. Him and Sinbad were mates.

Although in Ian's Brookside/ECW world, I could definitely see Big Mick dressed in camo, kicking arse while 'Natural Born Killaz' plays in the background.

• Awards Moderator

Also, if anyone knows the online Brookie community (I used to be on the Channel 4 Brookie forums and then someone, would unsolicited email me, who loved it too much...), any money Lee Brady is Mab.

I've been saying this for ages! Even the 'explanation mark' quota is in keeping with that halfwit.

Didn't Mick Johnson suffocate his mother? Surely that's an heel turn?

I would've been like 10 at the time so may be completely wrong.

Mother-in-law. Old Gladys was riddled with Cancer so he topped her with a pillow, with the blessing of his missus, who then did a runner when it went to court. The shithouse. Mick's admission of guilt in the court of law was the greatest piece of acting on British television, bar none.

This thread needs to be locked now before my productivity takes a nosedive.

And yes, #FreeGeorgeJackson, indeed.

Was obsessed with Brookie. Would watch it twice a day sometimes. On channel 4 then again on S4C at 10pm.

Had a route on my delivery years ago where I'd deliver to Max Farnham and Ron Dixon. There'd be many a Saturday morning where I'd quietly mark out when Vince Earl would come to the gate in just his dressing gown to get his mail

Edited by Krytie 2X4B 523P